this love

_______________________________

"these hands had to let it go free, and this love came back to me"

______________________________

you were off filming outer banks in wilmington while walker was finishing season 1 of percy jackson. walker had planned a surprise with the obx cast to come visit you on set. you missed him like crazy, especially because it was valentines day.
_______________________________

walkie talkie💌

walkie talkie💌
happy valentine's day baby, i love you
and i miss you so much
i'm sorry i can't be there
rudy said you were crying because you
missed me😭😭

me
i love you walk, i miss you sm
BRO
he's an opp

walkie talkie💌
atleast you're a pretty crier🔥🔥
i have to go film a scene, i'll talk to you
later okay?
i love you❤️

me
i love you too walkie talkie
i really hope i can see you soon
walkie talkie💌 loved your message

______________________________

you put your phone down, flopping next to madelyn and drew on the couch. "i miss walker" you lean your head on drew's arm, feeling upset that you can't see your boyfriend. he wraps his arm around your shoulder in a comforting way, "i know, i'm sorry. he misses you too"

"it's just been so long since i've seen him. i miss him so much" you huff, just wanting to see your boyfriend.

madelyn and drew look at eachother, knowing what they have planned.

walker was already on set. he was in another trailer with the rest of the cast, excitedly waiting to surprise you.

"y/n, come with me to my trailer. i wanna show you this new dress that i got" madelyn pulls you off the couch, dragging you to her trailer. she texts drew, telling him to let the rest of the cast know that you were gone, so walker could come in.

you sit on her bed in the trailer, a sad look visible on your face. madelyn frowns, "you're gonna see him again y/n, it's only temporary" she reassures you, making you feel a little better. you softly smile in response, admiring the dress she was showing you.

as you were walking back to the main building, she covers your eyes. "wha-" you start, before she cuts you off. "drew said something in the mail came for you, but it's a surprise" she leads you to the door, walking you towards the middle of the room.

"what is going on mads?" you nervously giggle, making walker smile. she ignores your question. "ready?" she moves her hands off your eyes. you rub your eyes, opening them to see walker standing infront of you.

"oh my gosh!" you throw yourself onto him, almost knocking him to the ground. "hi baby!" he wraps his arms around you, kissing the side of your head. "hi walk!" you bury your face into his shoulder, happy tears pooling in your eyes.

"i missed you so much walker" you smile, pulling away to look at him before hugging him again. he cradles the back of your head, swaying you two back and forth, "i missed you more, you have no idea"

a giddy smile on your face, you look at madelyn and drew, "which one of you planned this?" drew smiles, "i did, i could tell how upset you were without him" you briefly pull away from walker, going over to drew and hugging him. "thank you, you're the best" you grin, feeling grateful that he did this for you. "i know, and you're welcome" he laughs, kissing the top of your head.

"walker you're gonna love my trailer, come see it!" you pull him to your trailer, flopping down onto your bed. walker smiles, looking around before laying next to you, pulling you close to him. "i love it. i missed you so much, i'm so glad i'm here" he lays his head on your chest.

you pull him closer to you as he wraps his arms around your waist, getting comfortable. "i missed you more walk. it felt weird without you here, we've never been apart this long"

you and walker continue to talk about random things, getting more tired as the hours go by. your fingers were running through walkers hair, slowing down as you were falling asleep. "y/nnn why'd you stop?" walker lifts his head up to see you asleep.

he smiles, kissing your cheek and falling asleep himself.

you wake up hours later, walkers arms wrapped around your waist and him still asleep next to you.

________________________________

obx🌴🌺🌞 + walker

madelyn cline
Look at how cute this picture is

madelyn clineLook at how cute this picture is

madison bailey
AWW

drew starkey
Y/n was definitely snoring really loud

rudy pankow
100%

me
we are so cute
ok i hate both of you i was not snoring

drew starkey
You literally snore
Everytime I try to be nice and carry you
back to your trailer while you're sleeping
you're snoring

me
ok this is funny coming from the milennial

walker scobell
you literally do snore
like girl don't even deny it
embrace it

me
sassy man apocalypse
walker that sounded a little girly
something you need to tell us??

walker scobell
BRO

________________________________

a/n: help this took so long to write😭😭 and did anyone else hear about austin north getting arrested like hello????? vote and comment!!!