End of the Day

After a lovely evening of happy memories and reunions, the Hogwarts reunion finally came to an end. The family were greetings each other their goodbyes and made plans to meet again.

"This Sunday, dinner in the burrows, you coming right?"Ginny questioned her two best friends as she gave each of the a final hug.

"Yes Gin, we'll be there", Luna said hugging her back.

"The kids will love it too, they seems to get along perfectly well", Hermione said watching Lily as she hugs Lyra and gave Mia a kiss on the cheek.

"Hm... Mostly a certain Potter and a Malfoy ", Luna said making the other two giggle.

"Did you even see Harry's face", Ginny giggled "He was red like a tomato ".

Meanwhile next to them Harry shook hands with Draco.

"See you on Sunday, mate"

"You too", Draco smiled

"Good that Hermione assured your good now, or else you wouldn't be going back", Ron joked as he took shook hands with Draco and patted him on the back.

Behind the parents, Potter-Weasley kids were bidding good bye to their friends.

"I heard mom say that you will be joining us on Sunday at Burrows", Lily said holding Mal's hands and hugging her.

"That would be nice, it seems to be fun when you told us about the dinners in Burrows ", Mal said smiling.

"Then we might see you guys again this week", James said putting an arm around Alice's waist.

"Yeah and maybe we could discuss about the prank you told us", Cameron said in a hushed voice only to James and Scorp but Lily who stood next to Scorp, heard this and rounded on her brother.

"What prank?!", She asked, her hands on her hip.

"Nothing ", all three of them answered.

Lily blinked at the quick response"Hm... I can certainly see that there's nothing fishy going on", she said sarcastically "My eyes are on you three, one wrong move I will tell papa, understand?", she asked threatening a finger at the trio as they swiftly nodded there heads. She rounded on her heel returning to her conversation with Lyra.

Soon, it was time for everyone to return back to their houses. Tears were wiped and hugs were shared as each family desappereted from the Hogwarts grounds. Scorpius Malfoy took a one last look at a certain redhead, smiling he gave her a gentle wave as the Malfoy family desappereted from the grounds.