Introductions

As Lily slowly approached her mom, who was demanding explanations from the two ladies. She examined every single movement of the three women, which made it very clear that there were very close. As she took another glance to realize that these ladies were the same ones from the picture which hung above the fireplace of her house, a picture of her mom and dad, after the Battle of Hogwarts, laughing along with Her uncle Neville, Uncle Ron, and her mom's best friends, Aunty Hermione and Aunt Luna.

As Lily wondered off to each and every story she had ever heard of Aunt Hermione and Aunt Luna, her mother's hand reached for her and pulled her towards the group, which unknown to Lily, had now been super crowded with her own family.

"Lily, sweetie, this is Aunt-" Ginny started, super excited to introduce her friends to her kids.

"Aunt Hermione and Aunt Luna", Lily completed, giving each of her aunts a sweet smile.

"This is your daughter?", Hermione asked, softly taking Lily's hands in her own.

"Mhmm..."

"Oh my Merlin, you look exactly like Ginny, except for the eye, those lovely emerald eyes", Hermione smiled.

Lily giggled, "Well, I get that a lot".

"So, care to explain who are the lovely girls with you", Neville asked, putting his arm around his wife's waist.

"Hm..of course ", Luna answered, looking at her daughter.

"So this is my daughter, Mal, she's 16, I also have a son, he'll be joining us in a second ".

"And I'm Lyra, Hermione's daughter. I'm also 16 and this is Mia, she 4, oh...we also have two thickhead brothers ". Lyra said making Lily and several others giggle.

Everyone welcomed them back lovingly, as they once again sat around the table, introducing each others kids and catching up from the place they left. Lily found herself sitting next to her mother, and starting a conversation with Lyra, Mal and Alice, while Mai sat on her mother's lap.

Lyra, who just found out that Lily's second name was Mia, was explaining how her younger sister, whose first name happened to be Mia was having Ginerva for her second name, which Lily thought of as a lovely resemblance of the friendship of their mothers.

Minutes past, kids where chatting alone in a different table, closer to their parents as two pale hands covered Lyra's eyes.

"Who is it", said a deep voice which made Lily follow the hand to a familiar face which she saw a while ago at the oak doors of the Great Hall.

"Scorpius, quit it", Lyra said, her voice annoyed, as she was disturbed while listening to an interesting prank Louis was telling them.

"You're no fun", Scorpius said as he took his hands away.

" You're Mr. Malfoy's son?", James asked but was ignored as they heard Harry's voice saying the same name from their parents table. Lily stood up to look at their table, as she saw Mr. Malfoy, standing next to the table, specifically next to Aunt Hermione and Mr Zabini standing next to Aunt Luna.

"You married Malfoy", questioned Harry sternly, looking directly to Hermione.

"Yes", Hermione replayed in the same tone.

"And you have four kids".

"Mhmm..".

"Well," Harry said getting up from his chair and making his way towards Draco. Lily saw her mom panicking and steading herself up from her own chair. She slowly took steps towards her dad as she saw from the corner of her eyes, the two Malfoy brothers do the same.

"Your tone of acceptance, says that you're happy about it ", Harry continued, not letting his tone down.

But the next second, he hugged Draco " Welcome to the family, mate".

Draco looked shocked for a second but smiled the next minute, hugging him back as both Hermione and Ginny let out sighs of relief.

Both Draco and Blaise were welcomed full hearted, by the Potter-Weasley-Longbottom clan, as they sat next to their wives.

Once again, introductions were passed around, introducing the Malfoy and Zabini boys to the rest.

The atmosphere of the Great Hall became calm and much happier from the laughers and talkings of several generations getting back together.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N
Hi everyone,
Yeah yeah I know, I haven't updated in months, but I wasn't having the mood you know (and time 😁😁) But finally here we are with another chapter!!!!! So so sooo sorry for not updating for this long, but I hope you will enjoy this.

Xoxo