Good little fox 🦊

Jade's POV

Jade's POV

His face got red but he nodded.

I unfolded the shed skin I had in my arms while Winston put down all the plants we brought back by the dried herbs.

It is huge. Well first things first.

"Tarak, can you make me some clothes that fit only for my private parts."

I stand up and take off my dress, I explain that I want one to cover my breasts and ties at my back and another one like a triangle that covers the area of my pussy and ass.

I turn and everything, there is no use in being shy. Especially not with my mates, they will see everything eventually anyways and I want for him to make them the right size to not waste my skin.

Winston and Cato were listening with rapt attention to everything I said to Tarak, and Tarak was measuring me with his hands and nodded.

To his credit Tarak was being very professional only measuring me without much groping.

Then with his nails transformed he cut his shed skin took a hair from his head and got to work.

I sat back down still naked and just covered myself with my rabbit fur. This one honestly became my favorite due to how soft on the skin it feels.

"So that's why you wanted his shed skin little fox? I could have made you that same clothing out of some soft skins."

" I'm sure she prefers them being made from my skin due to the feeling being less thick and being more fitting to her skin instead of loose."

I looked at Tarak feeling impressed with his logic and him being mostly correct as well

"So what would you have done if you didn't find a snake beast to be your mate little fox? Or where you going to look for one before Tarak arrived into your life"

Well that was something that I was not 100% sure about, since it kept crossing my mind from the many benefits I could get from having a snake beast mate but knowing that due to all being freaks their character might not be the best.

"I was not really sure to be honest my tiger."

Better to be honest than lie to him.

He nods in understanding looking thoughtful.

"Did you have another snake beast in mind my white beauty?"

Now even Tarak stopped doing my clothes and is looking at me with careful attention.

"Not really, I know of another snake beast but his character was not really something I was comfortable with adding to my family"

I won't lie since Curtis did cross my mind once or twice but I was not completely sure I could deal with his character.

He hissed quietly but I could feel his possessiveness come out for the first time since we met.

He stood up, looking tall in his orc form. still in his naked glory.

He grabbed me and put me in a strong hug, not to hurt me but more to hold me.

"I'm glad I met you when I did inssstead of that other sssnake you had consssidered."

He spoke with a small hiss between his words.

I could feel his beast pressure coming out a bit, I was honestly surprised with his reaction. I hugged him back and kissed his chest.

" I'm glad you came into my life as well Tarak."

He hugged me for a bit longer then went back to making my clothes, sitting on the sofa. He still looked a little quiet and thoughtful.

Thankfully just in that moment Harvey arrived looking a bit tired. I went to him and hugged him right away

"Are you ok my love? You look tired.. was everything ok with the female?"

He smiled hugging me back.

"Yes my love, she is ok. She just has sickness from the first signs of carrying pups, she will be fine in a couple hours with the herbs i gave her mates."

"Well then I'm glad, I'm happy for her."

" me too, I see Tarak is making clothes for you. Finally gave you his shed skin huh"

I blushed, knowing everyone had heard me complaining before about it.

I just wanted underwear but now, right now I wanted to disappear.

Was I really bitchy about it, I know I can be annoying at times, but god I felt embarrassed right now.

I could feel my face burning.

" my little fox was complaining about pain in her pussy and was hoping you could have something to soothe her, do you Harvey?"

Right away Harvey went in healer mode.

"Lay down my love, let me have a look."

I like a good little fox lay down and spread my legs without needing to be asked.

And Harvey right away went to investigate, lightly caressing the area.

Let me just say this would be so much better if it didn't ache so much.

He got up and started looking for his miracle herbs to make a remedy.

"You need to rest Love, it's sullen and I'm sure it's not comfortable for you right now."

I sighed knowing he was right, but I really liked being outside and exploring and unfortunately it had been a while since I had fully let myself explore out there.

"I know my love, I know." I tell him with resignation

While Harvey is busy mixing a good cure for me, Tarek is on the work making what looks of another set of underwear.

He looks concentrated on what he is doing but I can tell he is still paying attention on what is around him.

Cato is looking at what Harvey is doing with all his focus. He looks like he is trying to learn from Harvey.

Well I'm sure that would only help us if he does learn even if just the basics.

And Winston, my White tiger, my fantasy come to life is just looking at me. Looking at everything I look always paying attention.

I can't help it I smile at him and he smiles back, he is no longer as reserved with me as he used to be.

I'm happy he is letting himself be, without all the responsibility always on his shoulders alone.

In that I've realized him and Tarak get well with each other. I'm sure Tarak can help train Winston and that would solve Winston having to leave me.

Winston bends down and gives me a sweet kiss bringing me out of my thoughts.

As we separate I notice every other pair of eyes in the house us looking at us.

"Well now that all of you are here and I have your attention, I would like to have a family talk"

I look at them all seeing that they are all only paying attention to me now. Good