Unable to bear the pain, the lady squeezed her eyes shut as her lips quivered. Soft whimpers escaped her lips.

Seeing what condition she had put her child in, the woman lost her mind.

She covered her mouth in disbelief, she couldn't believe. She....she..harmed her own childd!...

She has been mentally unstable ever since, her husband left her.

In a fit of rage and madness, look....look, what she...a mother, had done, to her OWN child!

"Emily, babyyy!" She banged her fists on the floor.

She shook the child as hard as she could ,"Em! ... You can't leave me like him.... Nooo .....Em!...wake up! she patted the girl's cheeks.

"Emilyyy! Don't leave me like this. Babyy. Pleasee. Don't leave me, like your father, did. Em!"

She coughed.

"Emmm!!.....babyyy!*sob* *sob*"

The lady lost all hope as she remembered how her boyfriend left her when he found out she was pregnant with Emily.

All her life,..... She had blamed,her Em...for this. Tears flew out of her eyes continuously.

Now that she had lost her....She finally realised,who her happiness really was.

Her happiness was not her husband, a scumbag. But her baby, her Emily.

Afterall, how come a mother could hate her own child.

Realising this at the last moment, she tried the final time to wake her daughter up .

When she saw that Em, still didn't open her eyes, she decided to end herself.

"Emily, baby. I don't deserve you child. I DON'T DESERVE YOU!

" NOTHING I do could help me repay the sins I have committed today."

"I have no one else, I can live for, Em! I don't deserve you." She kneeled on all fours as she cried infront her daughter's motion less body.

"All that I could deserve right now, would be nothing but...death." She wiped her tears.

"Yes, yes, I will end myself with this veryyy!....knife , I stabbed you with Em." Her sobs rang out throughout the room.

What she didn't realise was just as she was about to stab herself , The little girl in front of her was still alive.

Hearing her mother's pleas from beforeJust as the little girl decided to open her eyes.... just a little bit...she saw her mom stab her own self.

Whilst stabbing herself she muttered," I am sorry, Em! Mom, wasn't able to protect you. I deserve to...die...I am sorry child."

These were the last words of her mom to the little girl....Emily.

******Nightmare end******

"No!...no!,"I jolted awake. I sat up in my bed.

 I sat up in my bed