'I get she's upset and hate me but she hated me from the start.?'

Kusuo who had been dragging this idea in mind because Y/n think nicely of Kokomi was now wrapping his arms around her.

"I'm an idiot. I'm sorry." 

"No It's okay Kusuo. Maybe it was better if you told me sooner but I understand" 

Y/n smile reassuringly at the pink haired then turn her head back to Kokomi. 

"I'm sorry Kokomi. I truly am." 

The h/c haired slightly bow down apologetically to the bluenette leaving her stunned. Kokomi snaps out of it as she puts on her fake smile again.

"What are you apologizing for L/n? I'm happy for you! Now I'm not feeling well so I'm gonna go home" 

Kokomi then left the classroom. The whole class was oblivious to everything except the friend group. Kusuo holds Y/n's hands and squeeze them reassuringly.

'I understand you feel bad love but I never liked her in the first place besides she didn't truly think of you as a real friend either' 

Y/n nodded at Kusuo's words and hug him tightly.

"Thank you for the comfort Kusuo.. but I still did a horrible thing. I will always feel bad but I don't regret it at all either." 

Y/n's e/c eyes looked up to look at Kusuo's violet eyes lovingly. While with Rin, Kei went and kiss her forehead.

"You're amazing as always Ms. President" 

Rin looks up at Kei with stoic eyes speaking back.

"I didn't do anything" 

Kei chuckles caressing her face.

"Hm well I think you did. Teruhashi would've fumed and hit Y/n. Not like Y/n couldn't handle it herself but.." 

Kei moves to tuck a strand of black hair of Rin's.

"I find It quite attractive how you stepped in" 

Rin just hummed at his words before looking away her ears slightly red which the yellow eyed noticed making him smile. 

'I guess I ended up with a Kuudere? I never expected it to be my type but..'

Kei questions his own thoughts but looks at the heterochromia with heart eyes then hugging her.

'Well I don't mind' 

The friend group looked at each other in worry of what happened.

"I'm happy It's over and happy for Y/n and Saiki but I still feel bad for Kokomi" 

Shun nodded at Chiyo's words.

"I wonder what's gonna happen now."

Aren says sighing deeply thinking of the future. Everyone nodded in agreement at his statement now all of them thinking of what will happen from now on.