Flashbacks~42

"Good evening you both." A woman in her early fourties came in after knocking on the door gently, then coming in. She noticed how Felix was soundsless asleep in Hyunjin's arms and immediately let out a small apology, taking a chair from against the wall as she put it besides the bed.

"How is he doing?" She asked Hyunjin with the sweetest smile, tilting her head a bit. Hyunjin smiled and looked down at the sleeping boy, who's hair was all over Hyunjin's shirt.

"Physically, okay, mentally... I don't know." Hyunjin whispered and caressed the top of Felix's hand, loving how small and soft the skin felt against his fingers.

"How so?" The psychologist asked with a slight head tilt again, giving the younger a sad smile.

"He's been getting nightmares lately... He's also pretty afraid of any man that comes near him. He even started crying when he realized he felt scared of his dad, which he felt really bad about. He said he didn't know why he was feeling that way and that he wanted it to stop, because deep inside he knows he isn't afraid of him." Hyunjin explained in a light tone and the woman takes the small notebook from her hands, writing some things down.

"Those could be signs of PTSD... Is he afraid of you? Of you touching him, or coming near him?" She asked and Hyunjin sighed, shook his head, went back to look at the sleeping boy in between his legs.

"He hasn't acted any differently towards me... He even wanted my touch more." Hyunjin said and again the woman looked down the small blue notebook in her hands, writing down things that may or may not help Felix trough his process.

"That is normal... Being afraid of certain people is totally normal after such an incident, and he might just want your attention more because he wants to remember your hands on him, and not the ones that brought him the trauma. He will tell you about this, i'm sure of that. Right now he will need time to recover, both mentally as physically and get enough attention, but not any unwanted attention." The woman explained as Hyunjin nodded.

"Will he have that forever? The PTSD thing?" Hyunjin asked concerned, not wanting his lover to go trough that for the rest of his life, especially not when he was the cause of it all.

"Well... The fear of it will always follow him, it will never disappear totally. But It could be that he recovers good, and learns to trust people again. It's different from person to person." The psychologist explained and once again Hyunjin nodded, sighing as he looked at the younger in his arms, who was stirring awake gently.

Felix let out a soft whine before opening his eyes, not forgetting to rub them first with his small baby fists.

"I'm here love, Jinnie is right behind you." Hyunjin whispered and Felix looked at the woman besides his bed, then up at Hyunjin who gave him a soft and gentle smile back.

"Hi Felix. I'm miss Ha kyun, i'm here to have a talk with you." The psychologist said in a gentle tone as Felix nodded his head as a small bow,- giving the woman a slight smile as he rested his head back onto Hyunjin's chest.

"So... We will have a talk about how you're feeling, what you're feeling, what changed in the time of now and back at the incident and some things that could help you in your progress, or just in general. Is that okay for you?" Miss Ha Kyun said in a gentle voice, Felix nodding softly.

"Do I have to.. Talk about what happened back there?" Felix said with worry filling his voice, clearly not liking the idea of going back to that incident.

"Well... I do have to know some things, but I won't go to deep into it all." The woman said and Felix nodded once again, sighing deeply before biting his bottom lip.

Hyunjin was a bit faster than him tho, and swiped his thumb across the younger's bottom lip, making it jump back out of his mouth. 

"Don't hurt your lips love." Hyunjin whispered gently, keeping his right arm around the younger's face so he could caress Felix's left cheek.

~•his past•~                  [Hyunlix]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara