Reunite~34

"Hyunjin?! Is that you?" The male at the other side said with a small laughter, until he realized why Hyunjin had called. They didn't have any contact in all those years so randomly calling, was extremely weird.

"What's wrong? I'm already getting everyone." Chingwa said, hurrying to get everyone in their house gathered. Despite having no contact for so long, it was still their youngest members and forever a dear one, and he knew he wouldn't call randomly for a little chitchat.

"I... I'll explain later. Please just come over, i'll text you the adress." Hyunjin cried out, hoping they would hurry so they can save Felix before it's to late.

"Okay Hyunjin. I'll leave right now with the rest, don't do stupid things." Chingwa said before hanging up and looking at his phone until he saw a message popping up with an adress.

He hurried inside a car with the other three members, Chingwa only told them it was about Hyunjin so ofcource they all worried and rushed out of their house as fast as they could.

Once they finally got at the dorm of the younger, Hyunjin opened the door and immediately jumped in the leaders arms, crying loudly. The eldest carried him inside, where also the other seven friends were very confused in the couch, looking at everything that was happening.

"Long time no see hm? Now tell us what happened." The leader of the four boys said, still caressing the youngers back with his free hand as the other held him tight against his own body.

"These are my friends, also Felixs... Felix is my boyfriend but Teongy- He-" Hyunjin tried to talk but only choked in his own tears, feeling all the pain stab him like a bitch in his heart.

"I know... I managed to keep an eye on you because apparently Teongy came back to Korea after that incident years ago. Does teongy... have him?" Chingwa asked in a concerned tone, hoping Hyunjin would just say 'oh no, I just wanted to see you' but ofcource he wouldn't get to hear that.

"Here are letters... I never saw someone putting them in my locker or anything like that but I found out it was Teongy... this is the one I found today at the coffeetable." Hyunjin explained, wiping away the few tears that again managed to roll down his cheek.

"Alright... Give me your phone." Minlyt said, reaching out his hand for Hyunjin to lay the device in which he fastly did.

The Russ then sat down the couch, not really caring about the other friends there and took out a thick computer out of his bag, all together with some wires and other tiny things no one could ever understand.

"Hey brother.... don't worry, we'll get that bitch and learn him a lesson." Soon He said while patting Hyunjins shoulder, getting a small smile of hope in return.

"Just... It's been a few hours since Felix has been gone already... he could've already-" Hyunjin tried to say all the things he felt and was thinking but soon enough shut his mouth when he didn't even want to think or say out loud what his thoughts were.

"Uhm... Jinner, you might wanna see this. Or not..." Minlyt said as he backed away from his computer a bit, turning it slightly so Hyunjin could see, something he didn't want to see. Ever.

"No..." Hyunjin cried out and got a bit closer to the computer, seeing a video of Felix tied up in a sort of basement, his body laying on a thin mattress with several tiny bruises around his face and neck.

There then was a voice, clearly Teongy's saying some stuff about what was going to be happening to the boy.

"Poor little Felix... don't worry Hyunjin, i'll pleasure him soon enough. Like that time where I did it with you, remember? But I couldn't finish with you, so I guess i'll finish with him. Just wait and see." The voice said, making Hyunjin fall to his knees while holding his head, softly sobbing as also the other friends started crying softly.