Roomies~03

"I'll be alright mom, thanks"
I said as I smiled at her and went into my room.

I placed my backback on the ground, next to my desk. I put on some more comfortable clothes as I walked downstairs and sat down with my parents to eat dinner.

(End of flashback/first day of school)
________________________________________

Felix pov

Today is tuesday, since we didn't get our roommates or dorm numbers yesterday, we'll get them today.

I really hope I am with one of my friends. I am not in the mood to make new friends. Not that anyone would want to be friends with me but I don't really care.
Or do I?

-

I arrived at school when I saw my friends. I walked up to them when I only counted 3 people.
"Hi, where's Minho?"
I said confused thinking he's probably in the bathroom or something.

I looked at Jisung, who most of the time knew where someone was and what they were doing.
He was looking at the ground playing in the sand with his shoes.

"Hey Jisung are you okay?" I asked while patting lightly on his shoulder. He nodded yes but watching the others's faces I could feel he was not.

"You can trust me you know? I know you're not okay ..." I said softly as Han looked up as his lips were pouted a little.

I looked at the others for explaination when Seungmin started talking.
"Look I know Han is gonna kill me if I say this but he has feelings for Minho."

Han looked back down. "Please don't hate me Felix" I looked at him confused.
"Why would I hate you? If you love him, why didn't you tell him already?"
I said, softly pulling him in a hug while patting his head.

"He's never gonna like me in that way Felix, he doesn't even want to hang out alone with me.
Probably cuz he hates me"
He mumbled the last part under his breath.

"Sungie, of course he doesn't hate you, don't say that. Does he know you like him? Or can he know?

Seungmin came closer and rubbed his back gently. "He's a jerk Sung, don't let him ruin your mood okay?"

Jisung nodded, still in my arms.

I heard someone sneaking behind me , tapping my shoulder. I didn't want to turn around because Jisung was still in my arms as he felt comfortable. I knew sometimes you just have to hug someone for a few minutes.

I could feel he was relaxed and needed this so I just ignored the tapping on my shoulder.

"Sung? What's wrong?" I heard the voice behind me say confused. Lee Know.

He tried to touch Jisung when I cut him off. "Leave him for a minute Lee Know." I could see the confusion on his face. He looked at Jeongin then at Seungmin, Changbin and then back at me.

"What's wrong with him" he said as he tried to look in Jisung's face when he  totally skipped him and placed his face in my chest, hiding it.

I could see Seungmin was about to have a whole out burst when he grabbed Minho's wrist tight and walked away with him.

Minho pov

I was confused why no one wanted to tell me why Jisung was sad. I really care about him and I seriously didn't like to see him like that.

I looked at everyone's face with a questionable face. They all looked at me as they were about to kill someone. Me.

I wanted to speak up when Seungmin took my wrist tight and pulled me with him,behind the school.