꧁•⊹٭𝙸 𝙲𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎٭⊹•꧂

Start from the beginning

''Come on, I need you to calm down and tell me what's wrong,''

''I-I c—'' Jeff tried to speak but his voice would crack too much.

''Take your time, darling,'' He tried not to rush him.

The younger took deep breaths and rubbed his eyes before trying to speak again.

''I can't anymore I really can't Alan. All she does is cry whenever she's with me! I've been trying hard and it seems nothing fulfills her. I know she's a kid but still, it's hard. It's fucking hard seeing your daughter get along with everyone else but when it's your turn she r-refuses you,'' Jeff then broke down into tears again. Alan's heart broke hearing his husband's words as he hugged him tighter.

''Keep going,'' He encouraged. 

"I-its tiring to be dealing with her only throwing tantrums with me, only screaming with me. It's as if I f-failed and will continue to fail as a p-parent for h-her. She's just a kid, Alan, I know, but I really can't deal with it anymore, even if it's my responsibility," Jeff continues to cry.

Alan tucked Jeff's head to his shoulder and raked his hand through his hair to calm him a bit.

"Hey and that's fine okay? You have emotions and not all the time they'll be great. We all have our struggles it's okay. You're just going through stress maybe depression but it's okay. How about you take time for yourself I can take care of Aom on my own and have the others help if they'd like. I need you to be okay and to feel good before prioritizing other things and people okay?" Alan spoke and felt bad.

"I can't burden you and the others with the responsibility that's supposed to be mine..." The younger shook his head.

"Jeff, it's not only your responsibility but also mine. We are both her parents and we took the challenge to take care of her. Nobody said raising a kid would be easy, it's hard but we have each other and that's what counts. We married each other for a reason right?" The elder continued.

"God I love you.." Jeff  mumbled and placed a kiss on Alan's lips.

"I love you too my darling,"  Alan nodded and kissed him back softly

"How about we go out, do something you'd enjoy, get you some new things and I'll take you out to dinner, let your mind be at peace," He suggested.

"Are your sure..?" The other was hesitant.

"100 percent sure," Alan reassured him.

"What about Aom? She—"

"We will figure something out don't worry, go get ready darling,"

Jeff felt guilty just leaving his daughter like that but he trusted Alan and maybe he did need a day just to himself.

"So do you want to babysit Aom in the meantime?" Alan asked Way who was in the other side of the phone.

"Oh my god! Yes yes! A million times yes!!" Way agreed enthusiastically.

"Come on over then..." Alan was unsure about trusting Way with the kid but he knew the others would be worse.

He sighed and decided to also get ready for the day out with his husband till Way dropped by.

"Hi babyyy," Way spoke, picking up the little girl who opened the door for him and stepped inside. Pete followed behind him already regretting his decision to babysit the little girl.

"Hi," Jeff greeted before walking out.

"What did you do to our Jeff?" Way asked frowning.

"He's just stressed which is why I'm taking him out I didn't do anything!" The elder explained.

"I hope he gets better," Pete said.

"God, Pete please make sure your fiancé doesn't do anything chaotic with my daughter," Alan said fearfully as Way walked further into the home with Aom in his arms.

"Trust me I'm also terrified of what he will do, but don't worry you can trust us," Pete nodded in agreement.

"Okay..see you guys later..." Alan bid his goodbye and walked on out.

(Sorry for not updating in a while tests were yk consuming my time. But I'm back I guess. I'll try to update more and hope yall enjoy. Should I do a part 2 for this?? Byee ☆)