"Ya!" He covers Go-woon's eyes, "There are minors in the vicinity!" Go-woon flips him off and I laugh at his shocked expression. "Plus, I held back on those little brats," He swerved back to the main topic.

"You should've held back more," Ju-young adds and Seo-jun's glare darkens as it lands on the boy.

"By the way, why don't you want people to know I'm your brother?" Seo-jun ignores Ju-young. "Are you ashamed of me?"

"You're clueless," Ju-young nods.

"It'll be like middle school all over again!" Go-woon stomps her foot, "Girls will ask me to set them up with you—"

"Tell me who they are and I'll—" He raises his fist at Ju-young who was making faces at him and Ju-young stumbles back and puts his hands above his head.

"Forget it," Go-woon shakes her head, "Don't you ever set foot on the freshman floor again," Go-woon points her finger at him accusingly and starts walking away from us.

"Go-woon-ah!" Ju-young tries to follow.

"Fly!" She turns around and points at him, "Don't you dare follow me!"

"Why not?" Ju-young pouts, "I thought you were deeply worried about me," Go-woon raises her fist at him and turns around, he goes to follow but Seo-jun grabs him by his collar and pulls him right back towards us.

"Ya, ya!" He holds him up.

"Wh-why?" Ju-young stutters in fear.

"Are you still bothering her?" Ju-young avoids his eyes and looks at the floor, not answering his question, "Shall I teach you a lesson?" He pulls him closer and glares menacingly. I grab Seo-jun's arms and pull it off of Ju-young.

"Ya, calm down, the poor kids gonna piss his pants," I glared and Seo-jun just smirks at me and shakes his head.

Ju-young pouts like a toddler and stomps his feet, "Am I not even allowed to like her? Haven't you liked anyone before?" Seo-jun's eyes flicker to me but he just clears his throat and continues looking at Ju-young, "Do you think I can stop loving her just because you told me to?" He puts his hand on his heart and nods his head sincerely. "I have no control over my feelings!" Ju-young scoffs and walks away from Seo-jun, he stops a few feet away and turns again, bowing, "Bye, then," He says politely and runs in the other direction.

Seo-jun looks at me and I sit down on one of the bins near the door. "You done scolding him then?"

"Yup, you wanna go?" He looks at me and I nod, he offers me his hand and I slip my fingers into his palm and he pulls me up and towards him, I bump into him and he stumbles back and catches me around my waist, our faces too close for comfort. My cheeks turn crimson and I look down at our feet. A finger reaches under my chin and pulls my head back up to look into his eyes.

"You feeling shy?" He whispers playfully.

"Shut it," I whisper back, "I am not,"

"You're so pretty," He mutters and my breath hitches, he brings his face closer to mine and our lips almost meet but just as their about to a loud bang resonates from somewhere far away and we back apart quickly. Urg fuck you universe, why're you always cockblocking?

"You wanna get going?" I ask and he nods.

✦•················•✦

"Jjoo!" I exclaim in excitement once she walks back into the classroom without makeup on, I run up to her and hug her tightly, "I missed you!"

"We video called for an hour yesterday," She laughs.