Chapter 11 🐺

Meanwhile, the manager walks up to the bar to get himself a drink and immediately gets called over by Baekho, who asks him, "So Mr. Son, who was that girl in the dress with the tassels that you walked over to the booth ?".

Manager: "Ah !, seems she came to enjoy a night out with her friends. "

Baekho: "Hmm....., well, maybe I should go introduce myself. "

Manager: "Well, sir, if you intend to make a move on her, don't she's already taken."

Baekho: "How do you know that?"

Manager: "Well, the 'KQ pack' Alpha's and few of their pack members are here tonight, and one of their omega's came up to me and asked me to arrange a booth for her and her friends and add all their drinks orders to their tab for the evening"

Baekho: "So you want to tell me she is with one of them?"

Manager: "it would seem that way."

Baekho: "Which one of them ?".

Manager: "I dont know, but their omega just warned me to stay away from her."

Baekho lets out a chuckle and then asks the waitress to prepare a few bottles of "Dom Pérignon Rose Gold (Mathusalem, 6 Liter)."

Manager: "Sir !, that's champagne is $49,000 a bottle

Manager: "Sir !, that's champagne is $49,000 a bottle. "

Baekho: "I know, and since the 'KQ pack' Alpha's are paying, they can afford it since their filthy rich, right ?".

The manager stares at Baekho in shock and couldn't dare argue with him as he actually is not only going to be his boss here at the club but also the Alpha of their pack soon, so he just watches as the waitress returns with the bottles of champagne and glasses and makes her way over to Analia and the girls booth with Baekho following closely behind her.

They walk into the V.I.P. area where Analia and her friends were sitting. Baekho noticed few of the girls staring out on the dance floor while Analia was talking on the phone, where she can be over heard saying to someone, "just come up to the V.I.P section we're in the second booth to your right", then finally end the call and turn back to the rest of the girls who were staring at the waitress and Baekho who was standing infront of them.

P section we're in the second booth to your right", then finally end the call and turn back to the rest of the girls who were staring at the waitress and Baekho who was standing infront of them