Interlude: Desires 🌶️

CONTENT ADVISORY 16+
(nothing concerning rella. to know you should already know)

Auden couldn't sit still. Post-adrenaline energy surged through him, leaving him giddy and light-headed in the aftermath of whatever concoction Sea had made him drink and dance to in the moonlight. Sea, on the other hand, struggled to keep up, her body weighed down by bone-deep exhaustion. All she desired was a comfy bed and Auden's company was an added bonus.

In the chamber, bathed in the ethereal glow of the moonlight filtering through latticed windows, the air was thick with the heady scent of jasmine and rose petals. A gentle breeze danced through the room, carrying the fragrant aroma, while a pond in the middles, surrounded by flickering candles and cascading ivy, shimmered like a liquid mirror reflecting the celestial beauty above.

Sea had prepared the warm, fragrant bath herself, though Auden's attention may have already shifted away from the idea. Rose petals delicately floated on the surface, their vibrant hues contrasting against the pale moonlight, creating a dreamlike scene that enveloped the lovers as they embraced each other.

The bed beckoned, adorned with silken sheets and plump pillows, inviting them to sink into its embrace. Sea collapsed onto the mattress, and Auden pounced, his knees digging into the duvet, sharp elbows and dainty wrists encircling her as he covered her body with his own. He was all hard angles, slimmed down from the burdens of being the heir, yet it had been two and a half years since Ada's departure.

They kissed, laughter mingling with their breath and Auden's teeth caught Sea's bottom lip, tongue intertwining with hers now given permission, claiming her his luxury to conquer.

Sea yielded, allowing herself to be taken. A surge of emotions welled up within her, intensified by Auden's gaze, overwhelming and ocean-deep.

Their bodies pressed together, igniting fireworks between them as he moved himself in sync with hers. She caught glimpses of his honeyed skin through the gaps in his shirt buttons.

"Do you know what's utterly intoxicating?" Auden's words hung in the air as he began to work Sea out of the layers of black and white silk she had been wrapped up in, his touch reverent--Sea could think straight no more.

Sensing her dazed condition Auden punctuated the question with another sweet laugh as he kneeled up to strip himself, efficient as ever.

"Do you know what's utterly intoxicating? The sight of your body, laid bare before me, like a goddess descended from the heavens."

Sea's giggle fluttered through the room, her cheeks flushing with warmth. "Oh, stop it, you're making me blush."

Auden lowered himself over her, his gaze fixed on her form. "I can't help it. Every curve, every dip, it's as if you were crafted by the gods themselves to drive me wild with desire."

He looked at her as though he had just unwrapped the greatest treasure and for a moment she felt she should be as precious as gold, as rare as diamonds, as captivating as sapphires. She swore no one could have looked at her body with more adoration.

"And what do you plan to do with this body that drives you so wild?" Sea asked, her voice laced with anticipation, her finger tracing teasing patterns over his toned chest.

"Explore every inch, lose myself in the heat of your skin, and drown in the ecstasy of our passion," he replied with a husky intensity, his gaze smouldering with desire.

And then he kissed her. Slow and deep, his lips igniting a fire that blazed through her veins. As if to prove his point.

His kisses trailed along Sea's jaw, down her neck, caressing every curve and dip of her body with a reverence that left her breathless. She sighed with pleasure, her slender fingers finding solace in the contours of his back.