An Angel or A Sibling?

Morning then comes and the systems of the Play-care area turn on the day-mode by turning on the artificial sunlight making the things that scout the area retreat into the dark spaces of the lower levels, so the area is safe for the time being.

Inside the orphanage, Phoenix was the first to wake up and let both Catnap and Dogday rest a bit more along with the others who are still asleep as well as the children. He then unlocked the door and removed the barricade before going outside and closing the door again.

Phoenix just stretches his body making some small cracks which seem to satisfy him cause his tail wags, after his stretches he makes his way towards the toy store to see if there is still some of the mini versions of the smiling critters there cause he has a plan on using them as his eyes when they are sent towards the upper and lower floors while the other remaining ones will be sent to the children.

Phoenix just rummaged through the boxes and only saw that he also have a little version of himself which was odd on how could that be possible? He just smile and hugged it close and literally making that plushie as his own before continuing to rummage in the toy store.

Back in the orphanage Dogday was the second one being awake he then checks if everyone is alright, he just let catnap sleep  he then goes to the lobby to check on the others only to see that they are all sleeping still, he then checks the children in there rooms whom are still tuck asleep in there beds. He was about to go wake bobby up until he remembers that he hasn't seen Phoenix anywhere so he goes back to check on the room where he, catnap and Phoenix were sleeping earlier but as soon as he opened the door he doesn't see Phoenix there just catnap.

This doesn't sit well for him and so he then wakes up Catnap up which the later just grumbled before waking up but before catnap manage to start an argument with whoever woke him up, Dogday just told catnap that Phoenix is missing this made him wake up and stand up before running off to search for Phoenix, this made the others who were sleeping outside wake up to see that Catnap was running around the house as if looking for something and they also saw dogday doing the same thing.

Kickingchick: what's with the ruckus here!?

Bubba: Dogday what's going !? What's happening?

Bobby: umm guys why is the door unlocked ??

Dogday and Catnap: It's what!?

Crafty: u-uhm guys w-where is Phoenix??

Hoppy: you don't think that..

Dogday: Everyone Find Phoenix and guard the children now!!

Catnap: Dogday over here. I found his tracks outside. Do you think he was..

Dogday: don't finish that sentence. Let's just find him and follow his tracks.

Catnap: Mm. I just hope he is fine..

As everyone aside from the two starts on finding Phoenix inside the orphanage while guarding the children at the same time. Some of them checked up the second floor of the orphanage to see if Phoenix was there while both Catnap and Dogday followed the tracks only to see it ended where there was a blood puddle and this literally made both of them felt fear.

Dogday: no...pls tell me this isn't his blood..

Catnap: hm..no it's not.. this one looks a day old and I know his injuries are bandaged up yesterday..so there's a possibility he is still alive..

Dogday: I hope your right on that Catnap...

Catnap: I do hope so as well...lets keep looking.

They kept looking around the area but they can't seem to find Phoenix so they went back to the orphanage to see if the others have any luck but unfortunately the others haven't seen him either. Dogday then searched again inside in hopes he could find his friend.