Ch 10 Truth

Jk grab you by your arm and took you in a room.He give you a file.

Jk:yn you know whom you're thinking your father is not your real father.

You read the file and get shocked.

Yn:but how..w

Jk:be killed your real dad you know why?bcz your father was a rich man and he want your father's property they both are brothers but hes jealous of your dad.

Yn:but why..he care of me?(stuttering)

Jk:bcz there was some property which your dad named as your property so he treat you like his daughter.

Yn:are you telling lie?(tears)

Jk:no I am telling you the truth.

Yn:but how you know.

Jk:you don't remember me but I'll tell you truth I was your fiance yn our parents fixed our marriage in childhood and you don't remember bcz you was just 5 yr old.

Yn:...

Jk:and this monster killed my parents also I was just 8 yr old yn I was a child.(tears dropping)

FLASHBACK

You came to jeons house to meet jungkook.

Yn/m: baby go and play with jk ok.

Yn:yes mumma tookie.(baby voice)

Jk:yes my little yn.

Yn:les go and play.

Jk:okay.

You both went to his room for playing and you were playing suddenly you both smelled smoke then realized that the house is burning in flames.

Jk hold your hand and came downstairs you were looking for your parents.you saw your mom lying on floor.

You yank his hand went to your mom.

Yn:mumma wht happen ?(crying)

Jk:princess come here.

You were not in your senses.Jk was coming towards you but a large pillar fell in between it was also in fire.

Suddenly someone hold jk hand and started taking him out.

Jk:mom leave my hand my yn is there?

His came took him out .

Jk/m:kookie son look run from here it's not safe here your good boy na pls ran away baby.

Jk:but mom yn-

Jk/m: shell be fine baby pls go from there it's not safe.

Suddenly firing started there .

Jk/m:kookie pls go.Go!(yell)

Jk eyes get teary and he ran.After 1 hr he still running while crying suddenly he bump on someone.he look up.

?:hey kiddo wht happen why are you running?

FLASHBACK ENDS

Jk:that's the day I met my hyung they took care of my like own brother.you know this nightmare that I couldn't save anyone haunts me still.(sniff)

Yn:(sob)

Jk:I was a kid yn I saw my house burning in front of me firing voice still echo in my mind I lost my mom dad I lost my love you yn and also lost Uncle aunty your parents.I cant save them.(crying)

Yn:jk

Jk:and you know my hear knows that my yn will be alive my heart still beats for you knowing you were in fire also.And when I came to your house I reject you only cause of that because I love my little yn and I didn't know that it was you.

Jk:but when i get tot know i immediately came for you to stop your marriage.But you just call me criminal i kill that person bcz he was the one who set the fire.you know i love you so much but you think of me as criminal as a murderer. (Sob)

Yn:no..o

Jk:I'm sorry really sorry for everything but I can't let you go away from me I will keep you with me i know you don't love me but you became my necessity yn.

.......