Ch 6 kidnap

Next day

Jk:hyung I'm going.

Jin:alright.

Jk as going suddenly jimin came while running.

Jimin:stop jk I want to tell you something.

Jk:wht hyung.

Jimin:she's the one who you're looking for.

Jk:huh?(frown)

Jimin:she's your little yn when I get to know your her bodyguard I thought their name are similar so I told my mens to get information and they get to know.

Jk:but I looked for her also i didn't get this info before.

Jimin:its bcz they removed all the proofs but by some way i get it.

Jk:it means she's my love whom I'm looking for and I hurt her so much and now she's going to marry.(tears)

Jin:its not late kook go and stop her.

Jk :yeah I'll get her.(wiping his tears)

He went out of mansion.Now he is standing in the back of the house where he can see your room balcony.He already make the bodyguards in there unconscious.There was a tight security outside your house.

Other side

You  were looking at yourself.You are missing jk but you ignored it and try to console yourself by thinking you have to move on.

Yn in mind:no yn you shouldn't think of him he hurts you so much you hate him yeah you hate him I'll never forgive him.

You wars sitting on bed suddenly you heard a noise from your balcony.you turned around and saw jk coming in.

you turned around and saw jk coming in

Yn:wht are you doing here?(coldly)

Jk:I came here for you princess now let's go.(hold your hand)

Yn:are you mad why I'll go with you?(yank your hand)and also it's my marriage today.

Jk:you can't marry someone except me.(straightly)

Yn:and who gave you the right to say this I can marry anyone don't think I love you still.

Jk pulled you closer by waist making you bump on his chest.

Jk:you can't marry anyone bcz your mine now princess. (Deep voice)

You pushed him with all your strength.

Yn:stop it it's enough now first you reject me so harshly by saying you love someone else and when I'm finally moving on you're here saying that you want me.im not a toy jk that you'll play and then throw it away.(teary eyes)

He hold your face.

Jk:baby listen I'm not playing with you I  genuinely love you so much i know I realise it lately but now I'm here to take you pls come with me.(soft voice)

Yn:(removing his hand)sorry but I can't I am marrying the one my father decide bcz now I don't believe in love you  can go now.

Jk:sorry baby but you left me with no option I have to do this.

He put a hankie on your mouth and then everything black out.You opened your eyes and found yourself in a car with your hand tied.

..........