Okk I'll talk to you at home about the doctor " i said and i cut the call .

I entered the cafe and search for the girl , I saw a girl sitting on the last table near the window, he face was in opposite direction I can see the back. i walked towards her.

Hey miss" i said and she turned around to see.

Aisha" i said .

Surya what are you doing here " she said .

I am here to meet somebody and i think that somebody is you " i said .

Me" she said astonishing.

Is your dad name Anuj " I asked her.

Yes do you know him" she said raising her eyebrows.

No but my dad know him and now i am happy that he knows him" i said sitting on the place reserved infront of her

You are confusing me Surya , I am here to meet my dad's friend's son , who is soldier" she said.

Well congratulations Aisha that Soldier is sitting infront of you" i said .

You are a soldier " she asked shockingly.

Yes Soldier Surya Singh" i said proudly.

What a coincidence , I was so pissed off that I have to give tour of kasol to a boy now i don't have to do that" she said with a relaxing smile.

Who said that you don't have to do that now" i said.

What do you mean " she said.

I mean I want to explore kasol so you are definitely going to give me a tour " i said.

Seriously Surya" she said.

Yes Aisha " i said .

Ma'am your order " said the waiter.

I don't need anything ask him " she said angrily pointing her hand towards me.

Amm one black coffee with no sugar" i said and the waiter noted that in his dairy and then he left.

So where are we going tommorow" i asked her .

You want a tour naa , I'll give a very good tour " she said and she get up from her place and started walking towards the door, she was literally so pissed off

Hey sorry where are you going wait na " i said running behind her.

Hey hey cancel the order and take it " i said to the waiter hurriedly running, giving him a tip.

Hey Aisha wait " i said to her holding her wrist.

Surya leave me " she said.

Where are you going " I asked.

Who are you to ask " she said and those words of her literally shattered my heart well she was right who am I to ask .

Okk let's talk in the car " i said in a serious tone controlling my emotions.

Okk " she said and we walked towards my car.

I opened the door of the car for her and made her sit on the passenger seat after that I sit on the driving seat.

Aisha now tell me why are you angry , are you angry that you have to give a tour or are angry that you have to give that tour to me " I asked her in a calming tone .

No it's has nothing to do that with , I just don't want to go anywhere" she said .

Okk fine then you don't need to do this fine now " i said and i hold her hand.