Episode 17: Iran You Dance

MERGE:

Final 5

Final 5. OH THANK FRIGGITY FRICK FRICK.

We start the episode with Axel sitting on her bed, thinking about... stuff.

"Hm.."

-Axel

Axel looks over at Nichelle, who's still sleeping as the sun comes up.

Axel has a confessional.

"...what happened on Damien's elimination..? And.. why was Nichelle so angry at the mention of it..? Is she hiding something..? No one on Damien's team wanted him gone and- Emma's always talking about how she didn't WANT to stay.. WHAT HAPPENED?!"

-Axel

Confessional ends.

We then transition over to Chase eating some paste when Emma approaches him.

"Hey Emma! What's-?"

-Chase

Emma slaps Chase.

"Don't what's up me Chase! YOU got Bowie eliminated!"

-Emma

"HEY! He was talking all types of junk about my Trisha!"

-Chase

"Trisha this! Trisha that! Give it a REST Chase!"

-Emma

Karl walks into the lounge and sees the two fighting.

"Oh- don't stop now. I don't care much about what you two are fighting about."

-Karl

Karl walks off.

Karl has a confessional.

"Man.. it's really lonely here. There's only five of us left if my fingers are right. What am I supposed to do without Damien.. and Burger. I need to find a way to entertain myself."

-Karl

Confessional ends.

Karl drags himself over to the kitchen.

"Maybe cooking something could help-"

-Karl

Karl touches a pot and it catches on fire.

"Ugh.. what is this? An episode of iCarly?"

-Karl

"AHHHHHH! FIRE!"

-Chase

Axel just then throws a fire hydrant at Karl's face, making him knock out. The fire hydrant then starts to explode everywhere, stopping the fire.

"And that's how you stop a fire."

-Axel

Axel confidently smirks as Chase and Emma clap for her.