Author pov

Jungkook is sitting on his bike in the racing venue while watching the bike race. "Why aren't you participating in the race jungkook? If you participate today we can win all the money for sure because no one can win against you." Alex aka Jungkook's best friend said while looking at jungkook being a bit worried.

"I know but as i told you before from the last two days i am not able to concentrate on anything not even my work. I am feeling restless. So i am not in the mood today." Jungkook said making a pissed face.

"But why? Your life always roams around your office work, your mafia work, bike and car racing and parties. And those things never made you restless not even your office or mafia work as you always handle them so smoothly. Then what happened now?" Alex said while frowning.

"I don't know man. something is really wrong with me. A girl is not leaving my mind for two days after i saw her." Jungkook said before leaving a long sigh.

"Oh god don't tell me the Jeon Jungkook who thinks girls are a waste of time and never looks at any girl is in love." Alex said dramatically while laughing.

Jungkook gave him a death glare. "Control your dramatic ass before i break that pretty face of yours.and let me clear one thing I hate her and I am going to make her life a living hell. Mark my words." Jungkook said angrily before leaving from there with his bike.

°°°

Aria pov

As i was doing my work my eyes landed on the wall clock.I saw it's already 1 pm means it's Dhuhr salah time so i got up from my chair and went to do my ablution (wudu).

After i was done with my ablution i went in front of the cabinets and opened one of the cabinet to take out my prayer mat and my prayer scarf. After taking my prayer mat and scarf i wore my prayer scarf and spread the prayer mat while facing the Qibla and started my salah.

After i was done with my salah i closed the prayer mat and removed the scarf and kept them carefully back in the cabinet. As i was about to go back to my desk i heard the sound of a knock indicating someone is here.As I gave permission to that person to come inside Ji-won came in and stood in front of me.

"If you are done with your salah then lets go the production and manufacturing department is waiting for you." Ji-won said while waiting for my answer. " Ok then let's go I am done with my salah." I said taking my phone and my tasbeeh from my desk while walking forward towards the lift as the meeting room is on the 13th floor and my office is on the 14th floor. "Is everyone already there?" I ask before putting my phone in my abaya's pockets and and doing my dhikr on my tasbeeh. "Yes they are already there." Ji-won said and i nodded my head.

It's already 3 pm now and we're done with our meeting with the Production and Manufacturing Department so we are going to the canteen to have our lunch as the meeting with the Marketing Department is at 3:30.

As we reached the canteen i sat down on a nearby table and Ji-won left from there to bring our lunch. As i was waiting for her I heard some employees talking no gossiping about me.

I didn't pay any attention there until i heard someone saying "I wonder when Mr Yusuf was alive what Ms Fatima and her father did or told Mr Yusuf that after his death the daughter of manager Emad became the owner of not only the company but also all the properties." As i heard her words i chuckled a little. It's been 5 years since I became the owner of everything but still me being the owner of everything is a hot topic to gossip around.