Karishma sensed her presence and her stare , "kya dekh rhi ho?" She asked without turning to her. "Toofan ko" Haseena silently answered still looking at her. "Aasman saaf h haseena" karishma spoke slowly looking at the moon again. Haseena shook her head , "Aap ke andar ke toofan ko karishma" she said making karishma look at her again. How was she always so right?

"Ek baat puch sakte h aapse agar aap bura na maane to?" She asked while karishma gave her a little nod. "Do you miss your father?"  Haseena asked calmly. Karishma nodded a little again, not surprised that haseena knew Chauhan wasn't her real father , "sometimes"

"Mere father ne ekbaar kaha tha mujhse" karishma began saying, surprising haseena as first time she was sharing something about herself on her own. "Dusro ki galti ki saza kabhi khudko ya kisi aur ko nhi Deni chahiye and I live by that" haseena nodded in understanding.

"Wo Kahan h?" Haseena asked after moments of silence. "He left" karishma whispered "very soon after my mom did" . "None of them kept their promises " she whispered very slowly but still haseena could hear the pain. She kept her hand on her shoulder making karishma look at her again. "Aapne unki baat nhi mani" she said confusing karishma.

"Aap aaj bhi apne parents ki galti ki saza khudko de rhi h. Ye galat h" she said calmly , "ye saza maine nhi , sabne milkar mujhe di h" she replied silently. "Hum 6 saal ke the jab humari maa ek aise aadmi ke sath bhaag gyi thi jo khudko humara best friend kehta tha" she uttered bitterly while haseena was surely shocked , she hadn't thought this was the way her parents separated. But she tried not to show any indifference on her face to make karishma uncomfortable.

"Papa aur hum kabhi is baat ko accept nhi ker paye , shayad yahi reason that unke aur mere dur hone ka" she mumbled silently. "Fir wo bhi chale gye"

"Karishma" haseena made her look at her cupping her face , "You are very strong , I am proud of you". Karishma's ears yearned to hear it , that's it , she immediately hugged haseena trying to control her overwhelming emotions. The expressionless girl didn't want to cry infront of her. For the first time it was getting hard for her not to show emotions. It was as if haseena could see right through her soul.

This girl who was holding her securely in her arms , this girl had something in her which was different from others , she was not like all of them out there. She wasn't scared of her , she made karishma feel alive! She made her share the details of her past , she would not even like to remember. She was attracting her with her innocence, beauty, understanding, care and love , the love karishma never got to experience.

On the other hand , haseena silently wiped her tears holding karishma tightly. She surely had a very rough childhood , yet she was so strong to go through it all alone! Haseena can't even imagine what she would have done if she was in karishma's place. Karishma broke the hug and haseena again cupped her face giving her a loving kiss on her forehead. "Wo..wo" karishm was interrupted by haseena. "it's ok" she said with a warm smile as if saying you don't need to say anything, I understand you.

"Accha aapko pata h aapki kavita Shaira ko bahut pasand aayi" haseena said diverting the topic and wiping the tear from the corner of her eyes , "she loves poetry and literature, aapki fan ho gyi h wo" karishma again gave her a nod with a small smile.

"Usne kaha isme bahut gehri mohabbat h" haseena said and saw something flash through karishma's eyes but she couldn't read it. She gave her a nod again.

"Aapne wo kiske liye likha tha?" She asked carefully. Karishma was lost in some other world , hearing haseena's words and looking at the moon had taken her back in time. Haseena kept a hand at her shoulder again , "karishma?"