Episode one: Prologue

[chapter one: Valin empire]

[intro]
Age: Prehistoric era

Draven a vast civilization a large continent stood high and proud, the people of Draven were diverse many races and Species,orcs, elves, ogres, Kitsunes, humans and even demons.
The early days of Draven demons had roamed the earth before the devil had taken his throne, demons didn't have a ruler so they roamed freely doing as they pleased, the demons had terrorized humans constant attacks were made upon the human empires, for the longest time humans haven't fought back but one day, multiple nations came together forming the five holy knights, Valin a small nation north of the others, Hiron a large nation in the mountains, Xendor a large nation next to Valin, Alor, and finally the capital of Draven, New Haven.
A war had broke the five holy knights fired out their attack destroying many demonic towns, soon the war had ended, the five holy knights had saved Draven and the devil took his throne deeming the end of the war a new era, the holy knights purpose was no longer present so they had no purpose, soon each had died off.

Age: 110

A baby boy was born being a civilian in a very small farming village his name was Alancha lothbrok he was the son of two farmers who had no purpose besides feeding the Valin Empire with their high Quality Produce.

Age: 112

Another boy was born in a mining village near Xendor he was Zach Ryke son of the Ryke Dynasty who ruled over a mining

[end of intro]

-mid spring-
Age 126

Alancha had set off on an adventure to explore the world the first village he had found was right on the borders between Valin Xendor he had about twelve gold coin from his parents he had walked over to the market district and looked around "I'll take two apple bags please" Alancha stated "seven gold coins" the lady stated as Alancha gave her 7 gold coins before the lady had given him two bags full of apples about 5 apples in each bag "thanks" Alancha said and bowed softy before walking away from the market he had bumped into Zach "shit im so sorry I wasn't paying attention" Alancha had stated and bowed softly "watch where your going dude" Zach had scoffed softly "Geez sorry" Alancha rolled his eyes before walking away.
Zach had looked at Alancha and sighed softly "loser" Zach said as he started to walk the other direction, suddenly a group of empire soldiers marched through the village "we are soldiers of the Valin empire, this village is now under our control, if you refuse we will take you out no exceptions!" The soldier said as Alancha stopped hearing what's going on but confused, his mother had always spoken highly of the empire "hey you can't just take a village like that, gotta do paper work asshole" Zach said and looked at the soldier "don't stand in our way boy" the soldier demanded  "watch me" Zach scoffed before pulling out a sword he had smirked "give me your worst" Zach laughed out.