You are my destiny-1💕

Start from the beginning

" Oh... Do you mean to say I am useless just because you earn more than me? Is that why you are treating me like this? "

" Why would you think that phi? I didn't mean it! "

" Oh really? Then do you have something to say about what you asked me to do before?

Don't you dare tell me what to do in my own fucking home!

Just because you are working doesn't mean I am going to treat you like a fucking princess! "

" Do you want me to leave my job and stay in the house looking after you? Because that is what you have been implying every time!"

" You dare raise your voice against me!? Don't forget your place Rain!

If you leave the job, how do you think we are going to survive in this city? Do you think I will allow you to be a freeloader? You must be fucking dreaming! "

" Then what do you want from me phi!?

I am really tired of everything! Sometimes I just want to leave everything and go far away... "

" What I want from you is for you to shut your annoying mouth and do what I ask you to and stop ordering me around.

Do you fucking understand!? " He asked, holding his chin.

" No! I don't understand! I am done phi! I really don't want to continue this conversation! I am going out. " He said and stormed out of the house.

*
*
*

" Stop called me just now. Is that how you behave with your husband Rain? "

" But mama... "

" Whatever it is Rain, fix it. Even if he wants you to beg, do it.

He is not your boyfriend Rain. You can't leave him as you wish.

He is your husband. You are supposed to take care of him.

And don't you dare talk about leaving him.

What will society think? Do you even understand how they will talk about you?"

He doesn't care what it thinks! They are not the ones who face abuse every single day! But....

" I understand mama. I am sorry. "

*
*
*

" I-I am sorry for talking that way p'Stop. Forgive me. "

" Good that you know. Never repeat again. Understand? "

" Y-es phi. "

*
*
*

" Such a whore you are, huh!?

So tell me, do you still meet her? Is that why you always come home late? Is that why you are behaving like this? "

" No phi....

She is just my ex I already told you about. Nothing serious. Why are you bringing that now? And how did you get those pictures? "

" I took out your bank transaction history. You spent so much in those fucking hotels then and even now!

Why do you need a hotel if you have a fucking house? Were you spending those nights with her or do you spend everyday with a different person!? "

" Shut up! Don't you dare question me phi!

I work as a fucking assistant! It is my duty to book a place to stay when the clients come from far away. Didn't you fucking see the same amount again being credited by the company?