Chapter 3 🌓

It's the next day at the university, but today the conversation isn't about the usual things like classes or studies

It's the next day at the university, but today the conversation isn't about the usual things like classes or studies. Everyone seems to be discussing the Mysterious figure known as Min Yoongi, who dares to order the devil yet still manages to stand on his legs...

As Yoongi makes his way through the crowd, he overhears some people whispering about him behind his back. Despite this, his expression remains unchanged - it's as if he's completely deaf to their words or simply doesn't care about their opinions. He continues to walk with confidence, unfazed by the comments of others. It's clear that Yoongi is not one to let the negative words of others affect him...

Yoongi entered the classroom and sat in the corner of the room... He didn't even bother to make some new friends or talk to anyone...
In the middle of a lecture, the classroom door opened with a bang sounded...

Here is Devil Of the University - Park Jimin.
Black T-shirt, black leather jacket, black jeans and black boots...
A perfect look for the Devil.

Yoongi and Jimin locked eyes for a brief moment before Yoongi shifted his gaze towards the window. However, Jimin couldn't take his eyes off Yoongi and continued to stare at him intently.
Jimin eventually walked towards Yoongi and sat behind him.
Even the teacher didn't dare to ask him,
'why is he late...?'

And naturally, nobody would have the guts to ask him as everyone was aware of the countless people he had sent to the hospital bed.

As he took his seat, he rested his elbows on the table and laced his fingers together. Meanwhile, Jimin's gaze was fixed on Yoongi's hair, but his expression was icy and his eyes were filled with loathing.

The scent of a sweet perfume filled the air, emanating from Yoongi. "A sweet perfume?" he scoffed, somewhat surprised by the unexpected fragrance.

But His face twisted into a mixture of jealousy, frustration and anger as he tried to process what he was feeling, But it was evident that he wasn't enjoying it.

Yoongi could feel the intense glare which was digging a hole behind his back but he pretended he never felt or seen the other eyes on him.

At the sound of the ringing bell, Yoongi made a swift exit from the classroom, without casting a glance back. Jimin, in the meantime, stood still with a piercing gaze fixated on Yoongi's retreating figure.

Yoongi was stuffing books in his locker when two figures approached him... Yoongi looked at them and smiled a little,

Yoongi: Taetae and Kookie...

Taehyung: Hyung... (He whispered and jumped into the elder arms to hug him.)
I miss you.

Yoongi: Me too... (He caressed the younger back)

He separated from Taehyung and hugged Jungkook...
Yoongi: you grow a lot bunny. (He patted the younger back)

Jungkook: You also changed a lot, Hyung. (He states while untangling from hug...)