(NSFW!) Sir Falspar X Reader - Thigh Highs

"God...I hope it works..."

Tired, a red-haired warrior stumbled through the halls of the GSA.

He arrived at a familiar door with the name (Name) on it.

So he knocked.

"hmh? Oh hey Falspar! I...wasn't expecting any guests...uh come in!"

His cheeks heated up as his mind went a little wild.

"Oh. My", he thought while his eyes locked with the way you moved away with your thigh highs, noticing the little paws underneath them, giving them the illusion that a big cat was walking around, due to the sounds you made when walking in them.

Slowly, he followed you to the couch in the living room while you turned your LED lights on to red.

Then both of you sat down.

"Alright. Why the late-night visit, if I may ask?" You chuckled.

"Uh...", For a moment, he had forgotten what his plan was until, "Well... My bed broke, may I sleep in yours?~"

He slowly leaned towards you, little hearts in his eyes while he watched your blushing, surprised expression.

"Ah- uhm- s-sure"

After that, you both chuckled at the situation.

"Were you flirting with me?" You finally asked when you calmed down, still cracking a smile.

"Yeah. You're just too adorable to not be mine". Falspar took his hands to your cheeks and made you look at him.

"Well...I'd gladly be yours~"

You slid closer to Falspar as he warped his hands around you and pulled you into his lap.

"So pretty...tell me, where have you gotten them?"

His hands moved around your thigh highs, taking the time to feel the fabric of it and the way you feel with them.

You chuckled," On Starzone! I love collecting some of them, that I think are pretty."

He finally kissed you and you returned it, his hands sliding up, before you both broke off.

"Then I know next time I'm on there to get you some more~"

"I could show you more if you want to~"

Your suggestive tone could drive him crazy as he felt something wanting to poke out from him.

If you keep on going like this, you might need a new bed afterwards.

You got off him, went to another room and pulled out some new thigh highs and a little surprise for him - thigh belts with a silver, metal heart connecting the thigh highs with the belt.

Excitingly, you walked back, only to be surprised to meet Falspar halfway back there.

"Aww cute..."

His hands traced your thigh belt affectionately, his fingers going under your belts as he pulled you closer.

"I could...you know...take you in them," he whispered.

You blushed before nodding.

"I'd love to."

Falspar lifted you and went to your bedroom, closing the door behind him.

He pulled his mask off as he gently laid you into your bed with him on top of you.

"Oh... should we use protection? I got some with me." Falspar kissed you a few times before asking.

"Yes, please, I don't want to deal with one more idiot," you joked as Falspar acted offended.