Sir Arthur X Puffball! Reader

You were on your way to the grocery store. Reaching out to your pocket, you grabbed your shopping list and scanned over your it. Suddenly almost everyone near you stopped and pointed to a specific direction while being excited.

,, What's going on? '', you asked yourself before looking to that direction everyone's pointing to.

A big white ship landed on a field and everybody started to rush to the thing. Confused, you followed and standed on a high ground to see who's coming out of the big metal doors from the ship. A golden armored starwarrior with 4 other warriors walked out of the now open door, while puffballs and people started to cheer.

,, Thank you everyone, we  successfully won the battle against N.M.E'', announced the golden knight and the crowd cheered louder. A few even clapped including you. You heard from N.M.E. A difficult enemy. Creating thousands of monsters to try and take over the universe. Some are strong, while others are weak. You admired that. If they finished N.M.E off, they are indeed strong.

Soon the whole crowd was invited inside of the ship, to a big Hall full of food and drinks. It was a party for everyone to come to celebrate the victory of defeating N.M.E again.

You looked around. Soon the Hall became crowded, since more and more people and puffballs came. The tables full of food grabbed your attention and so you picked some sweets from different tables and went to a bar to get a drink. You took a seat and ordered a drink. The music that played was just your taste. While waiting for your drink, you looked around and spotted the warriors including the golden armored puffball ,not so far way from you, talking and enjoying the party. Then, out of the sudden, one of their friends, another green puffball with red hair, bumps into the golden knight and points to you. Realizing that you stared a little bit too long at the Golden puffball, you panicked, thinking you would get in trouble, so you quickly looked away and soon enough, your drink was served to you. You payed and took a sip. This tastes 10x better than the one you always buy at your local supermarket. You wondered where they got that from..

,, Hey, what's your name?'', a male voice suddenly asked you, making you flinch.

You turned around, wondering who it was, and to your surprise, it was the golden armored knight. He took a seat next to you as he still made eye contact with you. You were not sure if he's mad that you stared at him or that he just wants to know you. You hardly could read his expression, since his face was covered from his armor.

,, M-my name's (y/n)'', you stuttered, before taking another slip of your drink.,, what's yours? ''

,, I'm Sir Arthur, the leader of the Galaxy soldier army. I never noticed you here. Are you new?'', asked, the now known, Arthur.

,, No, I honestly never saw your ship landing here. Maybe I've never seen it. Have you always landed here? '', you questioned him.

,, We land on different locations. We always land near your (village/city)'',answered Arthur.

You both chatted for quite some time and became close friends in seconds.

When it was time to go, you both exchanged numbers and decided to meet again after some time.

That's where you both developed a crush on each other.

Arthur was the first to notice. He never felt like that before. When he asked his friends about it, he soon understood it was love because Sir falspar kept laughing when Arthur asked what that feeling was.

Then after some time, you noticed it too. You were in disbelief. Arthur is the leader of a soldier army. He pretty sure has other things in mind than you. Or so you thought. Deep inside of you, you were crying. He wouldn't want you. There were some other women working with him more than you. And he knew these women longer than you. So of course he probably has a crush on one of them on his ship than you.

Little if you knew, he totally feel for you.

You both hanged out after another work day for both of you. Sir Arthur told about his day, and you about yours. The usual what you two do. Suddenly Sir Arthur hugged you from the side, pulling you close as he eyed someone. You turned to see what he's staring at, just to see someone checking you out, making you feel uncomfortable. The puffball soon realized that the leader is glaring at the angrily and rushed away, panicking. Arthur soon looked you into your eyes, apologizing and explaining that some pervert stared at you. The next thing made you questioning if you're dreaming because of that one thing that you thought was impossible: Arthur confessed that he loves you and kissed you.

Your heart felt like it jumped out of you and turns into millions of little butterflys, flattering lovely around you two.

You returned the kiss and let's just say his friends where cheering and taking pictures to post it into a group chat for everyone to see. Neither of you Bothered that, since Arthur said:

,, at least everyone knows your mine, and no one can change that ~"

You thought it was adorable ~

((Thank you, SleepyHead476 for requesting! :D))

-Nero