Chapter 11 | Vision

Start from the beginning

"You do anything and the bullets go straight through your head." Jay said. All of a sudden out of nowhere Thor flew in and landed on the Cradle. He held his hammer in the air surging up lighting.

"Wait!" Bruce yelled but Thor did not hear him. He redirected the lighting at the Cradle charging it up. The top of the Cradle flew open, Thor was thrown and a red android came out. Tony grabbed Rey and hid with her behind a table looking at the android in shock. It stood up and it looked around at everyone in the room.

He looked at Thor and lunged at him Thor threw him away at a glass wall shattering it in the process

He looked at Thor and lunged at him Thor threw him away at a glass wall shattering it in the process. The android flew towards the penthouse window and came to an abrupt stop. It looked out at the city as if mesmerised by it. "We should get that guy some clothes." Rey said as they all looked at the android walking into the penthouse drawing room. The android turned around and a greyish-blue layer covered him.

Thor dropped his hammer on the coffee table to show the android he was not a threat to it. "I'm sorry, that was..." it trailed off "odd." it looked at Thor and gave him a note of thanks "Thank you." a yellow cape much like Thor's flowed down from the android's shoulders.

Rey frowned hearing his voice it was J.A.R.V.I.S.'s voice, Tony and Bruce uploaded J.A.R.V.I.S. into the android. "Thor, you helped create this?" Steve demanded glaring at Thor.

"I've had a vision. A whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life and at its centre is that." Thor said pointing at the yellow stone glowing on the android's forehead.

"What, the gem?" Bruce asked.

"It's the Mind Stone. It's one of the six Infinity Stones," Rey said. Everyone looked at her in shock and she frowned thinking to herself about how she knew it. ""

"Yes, the greatest power in the universe, unparalleled in its destructive capabilities." Thor explained.

"Then why would you bring it to-"

"Because Stark is right." Thor voiced over Steve.

"Oh, it's definitely the end times." Bruce sighed.

"The Avengers cannot defeat Ultron." Thor said.

"Not alone." the android said.

"Why does your Vision sound like J.A.R.V.I.S.?" Steve asked as Vision walked ahead.

"We- we reconfigured J.A.R.V.I.S.'s matrix to create something new." Tony said in amazement looking at the Vision as it walked past him.

"I think I've had my fill of new, Pop." Jay said.

"You think I'm a child of Ultron?" Vision asked Jay.

"You're not?" Steve asked testily.

"I'm not Ultron." Vision said "I'm not J.A.R.V.I.S. I am... I am." Vision spoke not knowing who or what he was.