Chapter 1 | Rescue

◈◉◈

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

◈◉◈

2015

The Avengers along with Rey and Jay were on the snowy outskirts of Sakovia. Bruce was to stay back at the Quinjet and was to come only if there was a Code Green. He was to stay on comms in case it was an emergency and Jay was also to stay back to look after the jet to make sure HYDRA did not hijack it. Of course, he was not happy about it but according to the others he was not ready he did not have enough training.

"Okay, guys. We have to land here." Rey said.

"But isn't this a bit far?" Tony said.

"Land. here." Rey said firmly.

"Okay. Jeez, Captain Bossy." Tony said rolling his eyes. "J.A.R.V.I.S., land the jet."

The jet slowly touched down and Rey started explaining. "I'll be looking for Skyrah. The rest try to find the sceptre and at least try to be careful." Rey said looking at her Dad and Jay with a slight glare. In their last mission, the two of them had been severely injured which was also why they told Jay to sit this one out. "You've all read her file. She was three when she was kidnapped, she can't hear, so she's hard of hearing. Luckily Clint and I know sign language." Rey said before tapping her wrist band "And whatever you do, don't die."

With that, they took off. Steve was on his bike and the two assassins took the Jeep. While Rey, Tony and Thor took to the sky. Rey kept herself hidden with the P.I.C. (Protocol of Invisibility Cloak). She looked down and saw HYDRA overpowering Clint and Natasha. "Uncle BB!" Rey called 

"Yeah." Bruce asked.

"Legolas and Ginger Snaps could really use Jade Temper Tantrum right about now. It's a Code Green." Rey heard Banner let out a disappointed sigh "Hey! Man up and get down here!" Rey scolded.

Soon the Hulk arrived and took down watch towers that were firing at Natasha and Clint. Rey watched as Tony went flying towards the castle and crashed midway into some sort of invisible barrier. "Shit!" he cussed.

"Language!" Steve scolded over the comm "J.A.R.V.I.S., what's the view from upstairs?" Rey frowned a little shocked that no one said anything about the Super Soldier's 'Language' comment.

"The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other HYDRA base we've taken." J.A.R.V.I.S. informed.

"Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defence without it. At long last." Thor said.

"At long last is lasting a little long, boys." Natasha said.

"Of course It is. I hate to say 'I told you so' but — I told you so." Rey said smugly.

"Yeah yeah, we know you're crazy smart, Rachel Carson. Now figure out a way to take the barrier down." Clint said "Cap, I think we lost the element of surprise."