Ranked[♡]Fourteenth

Bratz: Glitz 'N'  Glamour

🦋 _ ♡ _🦋         🦋 _ ♡ _🦋         🦋 _ ♡ _🦋         🦋 _ ♡ _🦋

🦋Movie Cover Outfits:

Trust me. Your gonna see me talking more & more about these decor pants, party type vibe outfits, & old fashioned styles. The pants & heels combination stood out to me because the shirt they wore helped bring it into play giving it that look they were going for. It's easy to put on some bottoms & shoes, but when you have a top that can easy change the direction of your look with one switch a roo, it's amazing. That goes for the other pieces too. I Love shirts that have slits in the bottom of it.  A great way to show a cute belly piercing if someone had one.

                                                  🦋

🦋Outfits Part 1:

Right off the back I'm a fan of Jade's green shirt & Sasha's + Cloe's printed jackets (first two to the left & last)

Right off the back I'm a fan of Jade's green shirt & Sasha's + Cloe's printed jackets (first two to the left & last). The fabric at the ends of both their blue jean pants was a great way to pull back in on the whole theme they were going for as a group. They even had the fabric around their waist to enhance the look. Remembers me of clothing that may be jean or whatever on the outside, & then another fabric within the inside which I like. 

 I do wanna give Yasmin credit on her outfit too as I just noticed the belt/blue fabric around her waist as well. It's cute that the style is simple & yet still holds a fine value. Almost something you'd see a cool mom wearing to a sports game with her shades on walking as if she didn't age not one bit. Idk, is it just me???  

Anyways. The whole set was a nice way to be stylish & still move around.(a/n: you can find the old video of find them dancing on youtube. https://youtu.be/FmO147li3lg?si=ByYdoQNkgiqvn0PZ).

                                                         🦋

🦋Outfits Part 2:

🦋Gonna see these outfits a lot so no need to comment on it now except for the fact that I really loved the animation along with hairstyles looks on them

🦋Gonna see these outfits a lot so no need to comment on it now except for the fact that I really loved the animation along with hairstyles looks on them.🦋

🦋 _ ♡ _🦋         🦋 _ ♡ _🦋         🦋 _ ♡ _🦋         🦋 _ ♡ _🦋

Which set of outfits were your favorite?