Ranked[-♡-]Third

Bratz: Forever Diamondz

🦋 _ ♡ _🦋              🦋 _ ♡ _🦋              🦋 _ ♡ _🦋              🦋 _ ♡ _🦋

Main(Game) Cover Outfits:

Bringing it back to the 2000s again???? I love the glamoured yet looks like fur tops. Glittered jean pants are being pants & they are slaying the heels. Cute idea with the glittered wrist bands as well. Many wouldn't wear a wrist band anymore just for the sake of outfit decor so I really like that they did it here & treated it like normal jewelry.

                                                          🦋

Outfits Part 1:

These outfits were similar to another we talked about, but because this style included the fur coats I had to make it it's own ranking. I love the fact they all have identical heels on & are what looks like, wearing bell bottom pants. There's no need for me to comment on the pants decor  because I already mentioned it before & said how it was absolutely amazing & loved by me. However, I do wanna talk about those belts. Does anyone know where I can buy one??? Why do they always have the best belt?? It's kinda annoying now how I see one after another knowing good & well I won't be able to either afford it or find one identical. Nevertheless, I love the rhinestones for the outline of the shirts. Really nice idea as well as with their logo. Yet another win.

Yasmin(2nd girl) is my favorite here because I love the idea of the decor spiral on the pants & plus the assigned color for her which is the white with the white fur. It was too nice. White really goes well with diamonds doesn't it?

🦋 _ ♡ _🦋              🦋 _ ♡ _🦋              🦋 _ ♡ _🦋              🦋 _ ♡ _🦋

Which outfit was your favorite out of the four?