Ranked[~♡~]First

Bratz: Rock Angelz

🦋 _ ♡ _🦋              🦋 _ ♡ _🦋              🦋 _ ♡ _🦋              🦋 _ ♡ _🦋

Movie Cover Outfits + Main Outfits:

All jokes aside, I almost literally left this whole page with a no comment. That's how in love, no obsessed, no beyond obsessed I am with these. I can't get the song out of my head either so stay tuned for the ending.

 I can't get the song out of my head either so stay tuned for the ending

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Yasmin girl you are rocking that hat!!!! I need to buy me a leather one because I have a white one already. Don't worry, I'm slowly building my inventory. I love the shirt cross stringed collar & the actual jacket collar popping up. More collar pops please because like guys, let's stop being afraid of people calling us vampires & own our look. Agree or disagree, I like collar pops but only at specific times. Moving forward they killed me with this two toned hair color on her. It looked so good on her that I had trouble figuring out if she was Cloe or Yasmin. Heck, I still have my doubts even though I know I'm 100% correct because Yasmin always had a mole by her eye. If you can't find her, look for the mole.

The almost spider webs yet broken glass design on the pants was SICK! and I neeeeeeeed that leather jacket cause although not too visible I love the designs on it!!!!

                                                             🦋

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sasha almost made me jump into the tv like as if I was fat Albert. If you don't know, I grew up being Sasha & would play her role while my cousin played Cloe. I possibly said this in my intro but here it is again. Seeing her like this made me wanna cry honestly. The pants, the guitar shape which I forgot the name off, the hat, the sassy stance as always, the fact tattoo, the jacket, the belt, the hair. Everything was a 10/10 & they gave me everything I could ask for with her. A huge round of applause for the creator of this look. She hassss to be my favorite of them all. I say that with my heart. I am in love & would love to recreate this specific look one day. If they ever ask me if I was in a band then what would I wear, show them this pic to speak for itself.

                                                                 🦋

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I'm a sucker for air pilot/Aviator style sunglasses. It's something about it that I can't pin point with my finger so we'll move on now.

Snake skin whatever skin print that is on them boots are kicking. Telling you the honest truth, I didn't really like leather animal print  bags or shoes when it was popular & around. I just couldn't get with it. Now that I'm older, I can appreciate it a little more & say I wouldn't mind rocking some heels of the print either. In this pic Cloe is slaying it & that two toned hair is kicking too. What is it with the hair color??? It's seriously doing something to me because they look amazing. SO amazing that words can't describe how much I was satisfied with these.

                                                                🦋

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Did I just really rank on about how Sasha was my fav & forgot to mention has Jade is one inch behind her???? Yes. Very much.

They had her so dolled up while giving rock star chic vibes. I was ascending. As I mentioned with Yasmin, it was soo hard to tell them apart because in the movie you can actually tell but I haven't watched the movie in like years. Sorry if the names are wrong but I wanna say I am 50/50 right on this one. The striped heels were so cool with this outfits because of the shirt & taking you back to the two toned hair. Never thought I love a below the belly tattoo as much as this one because usually I would have my ups & down's about it. 

I really wanna recreate this style one day too. *sniff sniff* She looked so beautiful that I wish she was real man. UGHHHH~ Just look at her. More of this type of Bratz theme please. I might die from heartache.♡♡♡

                                                                🦋

A last little treat for you guys: The link to the song.♡

https://youtu.be/XdH-cJnAA6c

🦋 _ ♡ _🦋                            🦋 _ ♡ _🦋                             🦋 _ ♡ _🦋                            🦋 _ ♡ _🦋

Which outfit was your favorite out of the 4?

Ranking Bratz Movie Outfitsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें