"You so damn aggravating, Come on shit." Jaylen trailed opening the front door gesturing Kasen to fall behind.

"Wea yo damn buddy at anyway? It's weirdd seeing yu without ha clinging to yo hip." Jaylen teased walking towards the dinning room.

"She sick which is why I need your help with something." Dectective Burns stated stopping in his tracks and leaning on a wall.

"Well what is it?" Kasen looked at the front door then back to Jaylen,

"Why did you clear your account?" He whispered.

Jaylen face began to tense up, showing Kasen a sign of fear.

"Listen you can tell me-."

"Ian no rat." Jaylen spat rolling his eyes.

"Mr.Crawford, if you want me to follow through with the deal you need to tell me everything you know." Kasen stated sternly giving him knowing eyes.

Jaylen let out a deep sigh of frustration and grabbed his arm tugging him further away,

"Look, like I said befo, I let Yop use my account because my sister asked me to. She doesn't have a business like I do to clean his money." He trailed while speaking lowly.

"Jayla told Yop I told y'all how I knew him, he got upset and made me clear the account. Only seventy thousand of it was mine-."

"Ok but why shut your shop down?"

"Be-causeee he is the reason I was able to open the shop in the first place. Him and his people to gave me a fresh name, I don't even know how yall found me-."

"They didn't. I. Did.." Kasen cut him off grinning all cockily.

Jaylen rolled his eyes, "Whateva, but since you and your lil girlfriend said y'all would clear my background and my warrant. I was going to go back to Georgia and open a shop there." He retorted eyeing Kasen to make sure he remembered.

"Mmm. Buttt, we aren't done."

"What? I juss told yo ass everything I kno-."

"What does Yop do for money?" Kasen questioned sternly.

"I- I don't kno."

"How you don't know?" Dectective Burns questioned furrowing his eyebrows together.

"I don't. He don't even give me the money most of the time."

"So how?"

"Somebody else gives me cash sometimes.."

"Who?"

"Listen after I tell you this shit, clear my name asap because now I really won't have a choice but to run back to Georgia." He trailed speaking even lower.

Kasen nodded his head resting his chin in his hands, "Issa nigga name Reek, he be giving me the money from time to time."

"Where could I find him?"

"Ova dea right In front of Yop apartment, everybody knows him."

"What he does for money?"