𝟯𝟭.

𝗪𝗣𝗕

𝗪𝗣𝗕.𝗙𝗟📍🌴
𝗠𝗔𝗬 𝟭𝟬𝘁𝗵, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰

♥𝗞𝗔𝗦𝗘𝗡 𝗕𝗨𝗥𝗡𝗦♥

After processing Yop into custody, the batch Chief Mason sent out, found Jason chained up in a bunker.

Following them rescuing him, Delany then got arrested for kidnapping, assault and battery.

With them being held in custody Kasen has been trying to figure out the rest of the story to determine if both Yop and Delany had some sort of connection.

Yani hasn't been to work since that situation. Kasen was very upset seeing her let her personal life get in the way of their job, work just felt different without her.

Plus she told him she was overwhelmed with the different leads they were getting but not leading anywhere.

So Detective Burns was determined to figure it out to maybe get Yani back in her groove, he'd been calling and texting her non stop and she stopped by the last two days after work trying to at least get her out of her bed.

But she didn't follow through, she was just letting all of her worries race through her head all while not wanting to be bothered by anybody.

Kasen just had pulled up in front of Jaylen's house. After getting out of the car and heading towards the front porch he saw Jayla sitting down smoking a black and mild.

"Nayyy!!" She shouted towards the door.

"Who's to say I wasn't here for you?" Kasen questioned.

"Because I don't have a reason for you to be hea." Jayla said rolling her eyes hard.

"Mmm." Was all he said watching her smoke.

Stank ass shit

Jaylen opened the door, instantly pulling his head back, "Oh my goshhhh, damn I thought this shit was over wid." He said twisting out of the house.

"Almost, but damn I can't get a thank you a nun? We had officers all round here keeping a eye out until we got Delany." Kasen stated hitting his leg.

"Whatevea, what yu want now?" Jaylen said shutting the door.

"Was hoping if I could ask you some questions." He trailed side eyeing Jayla.

"Alone." He finished while turning back towards Jaylen leaving him to cross his arms over his chest.

"Come onnn." Kasen dragged impatiently.