𝟎𝟎𝟎; ᴍɪʀᴀᴄʟᴇ

Start from the beginning

"Nico Di Angelo, Son of Hades." Hades got a glare from two goddesses that he very much ignored. He looked at his future son and nodded his approval.

Then the strange boy came up and introduced himself. "Percy Jackson, Son of Poseidon, Hero of Olympus."

Behind him stand another boy, dark curly hair and grey eyes, Sirius smiles softly and elbow James gently.

"Astro Black, son of Aphrodite and Sirius Black." Aphrodite smiles and looks at Sirius Black who looks proud.

Astro sits next to Percy who was also grinning which didn't surprise anyone.

"Zeus, King of Gods, God of lightning and thunder." James glares at the stupid God that was eyes-raping his wife.

"Hera, Queen of gods, Goddess of marriage."

"Poseidon, King of the Sea, God of earthquakes, droughts, floods, and horses." People notice the similarities between the God and the boy.

"Hades, King of the underworld, God of riches and the dead." Hades grins.

"Demeter, Goddess of harvest and agriculture."

"Aphrodite, Goddess of love and beauty."

"Athena, Goddess of reason, wisdom, and battle strategy."

"Artemis, Goddess of the hunt."

"Ares, God of war."

"Dionysus, God of wine and madness."

"Hephaestus, God of fire and metal work."

"Hermes, God of travel, thieves, and communication.

"Hecate, Goddess of magic and the mist."

"Nyx, Goddess of the night." Zeus tense and looks away.

"Erebus, god of the dark region of the Underworld and Primordial of darkness." Erebus states while looking at his mother.

"Thanatos Peverell, or known as Mortem, primordial of death, death himself." Thanatos stands next to his mother Nyx.

"Aether, God of the bright upper sky, primordial god of light." Aether smiles.

"Nemesis, Goddess of revenge and retribution."

"Hemera, Goddess of the daylight."

"Hypnos, God of sleep."

"Amphitrite, Goddess of the sea, moaning mother of fish, seals and dolphins." Percy sends a smile at his second mother.

"Persephone, Goddess of fertility
and Spring."

The attention turns to the royal mortal family of Sparta.

"Cynortas Sparta."

"Laodamia Sparta."

"Argalus Sparta,"

"Polyboea Sparta."

"Harpalus Sparta."

The Sparta siblings were on the right side, ignoring the Gods who they worshipped but now kind of despise after the tragedy of their sweet brother.

"Sirius Black." Sirius rolls his eyes at the glares from the Black family members.

"James Potter, descendant of Thanatos." Zeus looks at the man that was glaring at him was annoyance and disgust while others were surprise at this news.

"Lily Potter, daughter of Athena." Athena gasps surprise by this news
and she looks at her daughter.

"How unfortunate, such beauty come from you." Aphrodite chuckles.

"Shut up-!"

"Remus Lupin." Remus sits next to Sirius who was smiling at his actions. Lily went next to James was next to his parents.

"Two Gods have not introduce themselves." Khaos states coldly, her eyes on Apollo and Zephyrus.

"Zephyrus, God and personification of the wind." Zephyrus crossed his
arms, his sister, sitting next to Astraea, Goddess of Innocence.

"Apollo, God of archery, music and dance, truth and prophecy, healing and diseases, the Sun and light, poetry." A cold glint could be seen in his blue eyes.

"Finally." Khaos walks in front of them, having all of their attention- even his grandchildren's.

"You will all watch the life of my descendant, and my grandson, Thanatos's descendant." Astro shares
a look with Percy who gulps.

"Bad luck." Thinks the hero.

"Who this might be, my lady?" Astraea asks polite and sweetly, the only Goddess who have the gutts to talks
to her except her children.

"Ah- It's happen to the late Prince of Sparta, his reincarnation to be precise." She continue quickly. "Hyacinthus, now known as Hyacinth Potter."

Calm before the storm.

Apollo clenches his hand tightly, "Is
this some sick jokes?" Harpalus states angrily, he didn't care if this was the creator of the world or not.

"No- he is dead... I killed him." Thinks Apollo in disbelief, the heat of the room increase.

"Nephew, you better calm down." Hades groans annoyed with Thanatos who preferes the cold of the Underworld.

"This is no joke, you will be watching the life of Hyacinth Potter, daughter
of James and Lily Potter, formely lover
of Apollo." Khaos says icily before
changing the temperature.

"We are going to watch our sweet flower, Lily-flower!" James grins totally ignoring the part where Khaos says that his daughter was the lover of Apollo.

"Yes!" Lily smiles happily ignoring the shocks looks of the Gods and Wizards.

"Hyacinthus?" Frank mumbles, "Lover of Apollo, He died accidentally when he was with Apollo, he was the prettiest Prince ever exist." Astro answers.

Apollo sighs anxiously, he want to kill Zephyrus, he couldn't stand being in the same room of the God who also wanted his flower before.

He want her again, reincarnation doesn't stop a God and unfortunately it won't stop Apollo and Zephyrus neither.

The dark screen light up, Hyacinth Potter and the Philosopher's stone.