Chapter 160

Catnap woke up very tired as always, but he decided to get up as he knew if he went back to sleep he would waste the whole day asleep, and he couldn't do that, especially since Dogday usually likes to spend time with their friends on the weekends. He smiled as he got up stretching as Moonlight also got up stretching the same way as Catnap both arching their backs at the same time tails in the air as they both sat down next to each other as Catnap giggled  towards his smaller counterpart. "We better get up" he says taking Moonlight to Bitty Kitty and Sharp Charm's room "wake up you two, it's the weekend and you know how Dogday is" Catnap said smiling as the two groaned and woke up either way smiling as they were excited about what they were going to do this weekend. "So, what's a normal weekend for you guys?" asked Sharp Charm as he and Bitty Kitty walk downstairs to see Catnap at the kitchen table already setting the breakfast out and eating his own with Moonlight next to him. "They're really fun, usually we go to the pool and hangout, but sometimes we go to Picky's a cook, sometimes we draw with Craftycorn, and sometimes we-" Bitty Kitty was interrupted as a knock sounded at the door. "Who could that be?" asked Catnap as he walked to the door and opened it to see Frowny Fox there. "Oh, Frowny hey, thank goodness it's you, we were about to check out what we could do today, but we first need to find Dogda-" Catnap was silenced as Frowny put his paw over the cat's mouth. He leaned in close and whispered something in Catnap's ear making sure the younger mascots couldn't hear. "Wha..." Catnap looked scared as he stared at Frowny "you're serious?!" he asked as Frowny nodded his head with a worried expression on his face. Bitty Kitty and Sharp Charm shared a look and while waiting for an explanation they both watched as Catnap went upstairs for a moment before coming back down again with a note. "Give this to the CEO" he said to Frowny as the fox nodded his head and walked back out with the note in his paw. "What was that about?" asked Bitty Kitty, but Catnap had an angry look on his face so the two young mascots stayed silent as Catnap finished his breakfast before they all got on with their day.