11-20

return

Chapter 11 Punishing the Robbers (1/2) The Doomsday Supermarket System and its Wrong Host

front page

Previous chapterTable of contentsNext pageinto the bookshelf

After arriving at the supermarket, An Chuxia looked at the thunder and lightning in her hand with a smile.

"Old man, we meet again."

She was talking to her own powers while releasing them.

After all the powers in her body were used up, An Chuxia reluctantly went to take a bath and go to bed.

Early the next morning, 007 called An Chuxia.

"Host, please get up quickly, a large number of people are rushing to our supermarket."

The sleepy An Chuxia endured the sleepiness and struggled to get up from the bed.

I quickly washed my face, brushed my teeth, changed my clothes, and walked downstairs.

Before I opened the door, I heard someone talking outside.

"Brother Zheng, this seems to be a supermarket!"

"Hope Supermarket? When did a supermarket open in this place? How do I remember that the city government is planning to build it here?"

"I remember that too?"

"No matter, let's grab it first."

"You guys hurry up and find a way to open this door for me."

"good."

"Keep your voice down, don't attract zombies to me."

"Don't worry, Brother Zheng. Yang Chuan is an expert at opening doors. I promise to open the door in a moment."

"Yang Chuan, hurry up and show Brother Zheng your skills."

"Okay, Brother Cai."

Just when the man named Yang Chuan was holding a wire and was about to open the door, An Chuxia sneered and opened the door.

"This guy is really good at opening the door so quickly."

"Brother Zheng, I haven't done anything yet?"

Everyone started to look inside the supermarket and saw a woman sitting there at the checkout counter, looking at the people outside expressionlessly.

One of them whispered to Brother Zheng: "Brother Zheng, shall we go in?"

"Go in, why not go in?"

As he said this, he smiled and walked into the supermarket. He just walked into the checkout area and couldn't go any further.

Everyone is at the checkout, you look at me, I look at you.

"Brother Zheng, we can't seem to get in, what should we do?"

Brother Zheng sneered, and clusters of flames came out of his hands.

"Let us in, or I will burn your shop down."

An Chuxia looked at the small flame in his hand and smiled. No wonder she had to be afraid of the strange phenomena in the supermarket. It turned out that she had special powers?

"Xiaoyi, block the entrance and exit of the supermarket."

Xiao Yi, who was walking towards An Chuxia, quickly blocked the entrance and exit of Hope Supermarket.

When Xiao Yi blocked the exit, Brother Zheng and the others laughed "hahaha".

"Can't you see how many people we have here? There are more than a dozen of us? And there are only two of you. I advise you to be more aware of the current situation, otherwise don't blame us for being rude to you."