Disclaimer

Welcome to,
The Throne Of Corruption.

NOTE | In order to start this book, I'd like to allow you to be aware of the dark nature. This is a dark romance.

Don't start complaining or whining about the themes. PLEASE! It frustrates me how people skip the disclaimer just to face struggles reading and all they do is spread messages negatively.

In my main account, I tolerated everything. But in this account, I want it to be purely happy!

(-eroticsaint is my main)

AGE-GAP || The age gap in this book is small, but sometimes people aren't fond of any age gaps.

SMUT || This book contains mature themes (in detail), explicit language, and violence. Be aware that the author loves smut.

KILLING-DRUGS-VIOLENCE || This is a mafia book, be aware of the actions. If you don't like these types of books then I suggest you don't move on.

MARRIAGE IN CRISES || This book's trope is fucked-up marriage problems. Be aware.

───────────────────────

Copyright ©2023 -LIA

All Rights Reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the author's express written permission.

This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, businesses, events, and places are the product of the author's imagination.