"Oh fuck!" He moans as I see his cum on the bed, "Ah!" he moans as I still play around with his prostate. "So fucking sexy," I moan out as I pull my fingers out before coating my dick in the lube. I close the bottle still stroking my dick as I get in between his legs. he stares at me eagerly, giving me the go as I start to insert myself. Hissing at the suffocating feeling of his tight walls. "Argh fuck!" Shit! I whimper to myself, pushing more in seeing my poor baby's face contort in all types of pain. I kneel giving him kisses while playing with his sensitive nipples to ease the pain. 

He moans as I kiss away his tears. "Ah, baby," he tells me as I finally push myself in. His body shakes, and I feel his cum hit my stomach. "Agh! He moans out as we stare at each other and he controls his breathing before, giving me the go, and I do. I start to bottom out, as I thrust into him at a normal pace. I moan feeling his walls clamp tighter around me with every thrust. This shit right here is heaven, I lick my lips watching my dick pull out covered in cream before going back in. 

Jahmir pulls me down wrapping his legs around me as he groans in my ear. "Fuck, baby! daddy right there, ah shit feels so good," he says as I swirl my hips fucking into him deep. I flip us over making his dick hit my stomach, he cries feeling me go deeper inside him. 

"argh!" He moans shaking as he sits on the dick I slap his ass, "Ride your dick baby." I say to him as he groans out moaning as he starts moving swirling his hips. "You feel me, baby?" I moan asking him and he nods his head eagerly moaning as he goes harder. "Where do you feel me?" I ask him loving the warmness as he rubs his stomach. "Right here, agh!" He moans out rubbing the middle of his stomach. 

I pull him down wrapping him in my arms as I fuck him on top of me. He screams grabbing my back and dragging his nails downwards. "Shiiit," He moans as I groan at the stinging sensation along with the pleasure. 

Jahmir 

I feel everything his dick deep in my stomach. Making my body jolt with each thrust against my prostate. The shit feels so good, it always feels so good. His shit wasn't big for nothing, damn! I could feel myself about to cum again, as he pulls out. I lean up looking him in the eye, "Baby?" I question as he flips me over, my arch deep, as he licks my ass before blowing on the hole. I laugh as he slaps his dick on it before pushing back in. "Fuck, Daddy," I moan licking my lip, every position causes this nigga to discover different spaces inside my body that make me lose my mind. the painful stretch ain't shit when it comes to the amazing pleasure of his thrust. 

"Shit, good ass the fuck!" I hear him moan as I fuck him back our movements at the same pace. His hands go down to smack my ass, and I moan at the feeling of leaning up my back and pressing against his chest as we make out. Tongue-on-tongue action at play as he strokes my dick. I moan into his mouth taking this nigga's dick like I owned it. Well, I did but that's beside the point- "Argh! I scream as he hits something inside me that makes me drop back to the bed, my body spasm as moans continue to slip through as he fucks that spot. What is this?  I question hearing him whisper in my ear you like that, Daddy making you feel good? I groan in response to those questions, tears slipping out of my eyes. 

The sound of skin slapping, moaning, wet noises, and the bed rocking fills the room.  "I love you, baby, damn I love you," He tells me as I feel him spasm inside of me. He starts to fuck rougher harder, as I scream cumming tightening around his dick. "Fuck!" He moans as I gasp feeling his cum flood my insides. "Ah, mm," I moan feeling him fuck his cum deeper into me laughing as some drips down my leg. "Sexy ass," He says smacking my ass. I moan as he pulls out and I turn over pushing some of his cum out.