I look over at her and she eyes me curiously. Grabbing my arms she looks at my elbow and her eyes widen.

"Oh my god, Madi. That guy was your soulmate." My eyes widen and my jaw drops. Looking down at my elbow, I know she's not lying because there sat a beautiful heart shaped tattoo made from stars. I look back up at her.

"This is-"

"Crazy." Quinn finishes. "But how are you going to see him again?"

I shake my head. "I have no idea. But I'll find a way."

-----

Hours later I'm back at home in my office working on my book when I receive a call from Quinn. I sigh and answer the phone, putting it up to my ear.

"Yes, Quinn?"

"The guy from earlier, the one that pulled him away looked an awful lot like BTS' manager now that I think about it." I chuckle and roll my eyes.

"Yeah right. Why would he be in Atlanta?"

"There's been rumors that Jin's in Atlanta for a music video." I laugh again.

"But those are just rumors. There's no way to know if they're true."

"I don't know. But I think we should go back to the coffee shop tomorrow and see if they come back. Because the way that guy looked at you was like you hung the moon."

I couldn't help but laugh at that. "Sure, we can go back tomorrow. But if they're not there, then we just let fate do its thing."

I hear the smile in her voice when she talks, "This is fate either way. If he's there it's because he wants to try to see you again. If not, fate will find another way to bring you both together."

"Yeah...Well Quinn, I'd love to continue talking but I've got work to do."

"Alright, bye Madi!" I chuckle and hang up the phone. Going back to my computer I try to keep working, but now that Quinn has put that in my head I can't stop my thinking about it.

The possibility my soulmate actually was Jin caused my heart to beat fast and the tattoo on my elbow to tingle. I feel like I've gotten my first crush all over again. The butterflies in my belly driving me wild as I think of all the possibilities.

This would mean that my dreams were telling the truth. He was my soulmate, had to be because even in the dreams the tattoos were in the same spots. I rub my temples.

All this thinking was giving me a headache. With a huff I stand up and walk into my bathroom and take some Tylenol for it. I look into the mirror and take notice that my skin was paler than usual. I rub my fingers against the dark circles under my eyes.

Was this a side effect of finding my soulmate and not spending time with him? I heard that if you spend too much time away from your soulmate that both parties would fall ill and if not brought together quick enough, they'd die. The same thing with rejection.

And if the side effects were working this quickly then I could only hope he was back at the coffee shop tomorrow. I step back from the mirror and make my way into the kitchen. Thinking the best thing was to eat and drink some warm tea to help.

Once I had done both of those things I was swaddled underneath two blankets in the couch with a second cup of tea and watching Disney movies. Currently I was watching princess and the frog, giggling at my favorite lines and singing the songs.

I took the last sip of my tea and set the mug on the table, snuggling back into my blankets. I lean back further with a yawn and fall asleep at the part in the movie right after Tiana and Naveen had gotten married.

I woke up an hour later with no clear reason why. I stretch and shed my blankets and make my way into the kitchen to start making dinner. I settled on some grilled chicken salad for tonight and got to cooking.

As I was cutting up the chicken to put the salad I almost cut my finger. Letting out a breath of relief I continued cutting it up before tossing it into my salad. Grabbing a glass of water I take my food into the living room and turn on another movie.

This time I turned on Tangled. It was one of my favorites when I was younger, and still was to this day. I ended up being one of those people that had a crush on Flynn Rider and hoped that my soulmate looked like him. I chuckled to myself. The man I'm almost positive is my soulmate is so much better looking than him. His nickname wasn't Worldwide Handsome for nothing.

I take a bite of my salad and let out a happy sigh, it was a comfort food. Though I never quite knew why, but it truly was a comfort to me. I take another bite and look back at the tv. I smile as Rapunzel sings When will my life begin. I hum along and continue eating.

After I finish eating I pause the movie and take my dishes to the kitchen, loading them into the dishwasher. I pour a glass of milk and put a few cookies onto a plate and go back to the living room to finish the movie.

After finishing the movie I watch The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast before heading to bed. I do my nightly routine and crawl into bed. I pass out as soon as my head hits the pillow.

I don't dream tonight. There's no thoughts there. There's nothing. And when I wake up, it's 8 in the morning and my head is pounding. But the sole thought on my mind now was my desperation to see my soulmate. I needed him to make this pain go away...

So I'm sorry about the late updates. But as of lately I've felt drained and feel as though I'm forcing myself to write. So when I tried to post a chapter every three days it started to get too much. So from now on I'll post every Friday. I hope you guys like the story so far. I think of Madilynn as my baby and as much as I planned this story it feels as if it's writing itself in my head. I'm super excited for the chapters to come and hope you guys are too. Have a great day, or night depending on when you're reading this.

Love, Kk🫶💜