f i v e

[2015] Thank you @nekoxchimchim, @watty95 @exobaekyeolove @suhobaae and @baevelvet  for voting. Arigatou!

"Chorong! What's the answer for variable of x?" Kim Jongdae's question caught me off guard and almost made me die by choking on my strawberry milk. I had to stop from walking, frantically finding a wall to support myself from falling over.

"What." Looking at him with a confused frown, I said after a moment of calming down. "You didn't even give me a question to solve in the first place."

He simply replied with a louder voice than necessary, "...That is correct!"

I heaved a sigh at his ridiculous joke. Seriously, if only..if only he wasn't someone who associated with Junmyeon, I'd have smack his head with my pink diary and bury his head 6 feet underground already. "Plus, you should be asking me History questions. Not maths. You know, since you're my History tutor." I swore I was having trouble to get along with his genius mind during a few desperate moments.

"I've done a good job so far, haven't I?" He stared at me with his usual bizarre way. I had told myself so many times that it felt like he was trying to connect his smart sexy brain with mine telepathicallyㅡ but I just couldn't decipher the actual words. You know, since I was classified to be a dumb potato. When I narrowed my eyes, he copied my sigh and closed the novel he was reading.

"That means you'll be supporting me to be the valedictorian for graduation later, right?!"

I grimaced over his loud voice that echoed in the hallway. Everyone who was passing by gave us weird looks but some of them didn't really mind since it was the infamous loud Jongdae. "Geesh! Okay, okay. Don't worry." Let us just hope that he wouldn't do what Junmyeon told me two days ago. The reason why he tried so hard to be the valedictorian..was not normal at all.

"REALLY?!" His feet jumped around slightly in excitement.

"Yes!" I tried to calm him down by matching the same tone as his. He looked like he could really explode right at that moment. I panicked when he was about to roll down on the floor like a crazy personㅡ but his action was stopped when large hands put a pressure on Jongdae's shoulders to keep him still.

Chanyeol raised a brow in an amused way when we both looked who was the knight in a shining armour to save me from embarrassment. "Wow, I could practically hear your guys from miles away. What's so funny?" His signature teeth smile shined a very blinding light and hurt my eyes. Even though school had ended a few minutes ago, he still had energy to emit his happy virus aura.

Jongdae shrugged those hands from his shoulders but Chanyeol didn't budge at all. Jongdae scoffed, "Nothing! Mind your own business."

"Don't be like that, Jongdae." Chanyeol let out a small laugh. While Jongdae started to complain over his sudden unwelcome presence, I had noticed that Chanyeol was in a red jersey with the number 61 on his backㅡ it was his basketball club's official attire. Was he heading for his club already?

Noticing my stare, Chanyeol leaned down a little bit to shift my attention. "Chorong, you should come as well."

"Huh?" I furrowed my brows as I looked up; only to find his face was closer much than I thought to be. Backing away slightly, I ran my gaze away to anywhere else beside his face. Gosh, my life would be shortened to 20 years earlier if he was closer than that! "W-Where to?"