Kalim closes his eyes, thinking about it before snapping his fingers,

"You're totally right-!"

Cutting the Housewarden off, Jamil speaks sternly,

"Don't call him that in his presence, it'll only aggravate him."

"Hmmm, fair enough.",

'I'll only start calling him that to his face once we're friends, hehe',

"So, about this dorm?"

Y/n is actually very keen on learning everything about this world, not just it's magic, and much to her displeasure she didn't get much information on Savanaclaw nor Octavinelle. She got carried away being buddy-buddy with Ruggie, and the tall twins brushed over their dorm a bit too quick for her liking, mostly talking about the layout itself and not why it's underwater or who it's based off of.

Now that she has the opportunity to learn more, she isn't going to let it go.

Noticing that Kalim too is looking at him expectantly, the Vice Housewarden sighs through his nose before beginning.

"Scarabia is based on the Sorcerer of the Sands' spirit of mindfulness. The Sorcerer of the Sands was a wise Sorcerer of a desert kingdom and used to serve a sultan as an advisor by offering carefully considered words of advice. While he was still an advisor, he exposed a swindler pretending to be a prince and trying to trick the sultan's daughter. In the end, the Sorcerer used his keen insight to obtain a magic lamp that granted him great power and used it's power to become sultan.",

'I wonder how much of these legends are actually real and how much was lost to time or other forces...' ,

"The students assigned to Scarabia tend to be resourceful, and often excel at astrology and ancient incantations."

Humming in acknowledgement, the woman thinks back to the Dark Mirror that couldn't assign her or Yuuken. She knows souls do in fact exist thanks to Brook, but she used to think of it as more a force that allows life and not something that can vary in shape, color or essence. Excited at the mention of the two class subjects and what other subjects she might learn about, Y/n becomes less excited as she remembers has to choose what dorm to join first.

'Ugh, why couldn't that stupid mirror just pick one for me!? They seem nice and fine and all, but none of them really click to me... oh well, I'll worry about that decision once I see 'em all.'

Taking the opportunity, the Housewarden jumps back into his previous conversation with the Devil Fruit user, asking about her life and travels. At one point inquiring about something that he's very curious about,

"You mentioned them a few times, but how many siblings do you have?"

"Oh- I have three older brothers. The oldest Ace, then Sabo and Luffy, having them as older brothers is really something else!"

Going on, she retells stories of her childhood and how growing up with them was. Y/n leaves out only a few details.

"I had my Devil Fruit before I met them, so when they found out Ace wanted to see if I could fight instead of just run away with it. Meanwhile, Luffy wanted me to try and steal food with it."

Caught of guard, the Scarabia students rethink her first words and wonder if they heard her correctly. Not able to wrap his head around what she means, Kalim asks,

"You got your powers... before meeting your brothers?"

The woman nods,

"Yep! We aren't related by blood, but they're still my brothers no matter what anyone says!"