Make love to you (HEEJAKE) (S)

Start from the beginning

every month i see a new dating scandle about him, it made my chest burn, is he cheating?

i missed him....i know i keep saying it but i cant help it.

his kisses, cuddles, jokes and dates, i missed all of him.

today was the exact day since four years when he left and i was pretty sure i wouldn't see him, nut there was still a piece of me that hoped he would show up.

i dont know how i would act though.

distant?

awkward?

clingy?

i dont know.

but one things for sure, he wont get away with the pain ive been feeling all this time.

i showered and slumped down in the couch after getting dressed, hm, what should i do now?

i took my phone out and saw a new message from my friend lily reading

'hey jakey, here's a tinder link if you if you do consider looking for someone else'

should i do it?

i know i wont but it wouldn't hurt to check it out, on the app i scrolled in boredom, not satisfied with any of the guys i was seeing, i already knew who i wanted, but he wasn't here to tend to my needs.

emotional needs...

mental needs...

sexual...

now that i thought bout it, i haven't had sex in four fucking years!

damn, i guess i'm really that loyal to my man aren't i.

but if i find out he's been fucking others, i will personally cut his dick off with my own hands.
dont ask me how, ill make it happen if it needs too.

as i was lost in thought i didnt notice the click of the front door, my nose was immediately invaded with a familiar sent.

heeseung.

"jake..." i slowly looked over to the front door and gasped when i actually saw heeseung standing there.

i watched silently with wide eyes as he approached me, i didn't even move when he effortlessly pack me up under my arms to stand me up, then he held me close.

"jake~"

i didnt respond, still in shock at his sudden appearance"my babyboy i missed you so much" he stroked my head, i was taken out of my trance when my phone suddenly pinged.

we both looked over at the open screen and read

'match'

shit i forgot i was in the tinder app...

"babe? whats this?" he pulled away and looked sternly into my eyes, i could see the anger and sadness in his eyes, but that only made me upset, upset that he was upset when only i should be upset.

" 's nothing" cause it really was, i was never going to cheat on him.

"then why are you on tinder, you dont need nobody else but me jake"

"i-" i opened my mouth to say something but it never came out, heeseung raised his brow for me to continue.

"you say ''you dont need nobody else'' but your putting this all on me, forget it..." i mocked his words and looked down to the floor as my eyes welled up with silent tears.

he took his fingers and lifted my chin, then he leaned in pulling me for a deep loving kiss, full of passion and want, i melted into it quickly, holding him closer, tighter, i didnt want to let him go.