𝖱𝖾𝖽 𝖫𝗂𝗉𝗌𝗍𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝖲𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗌 ~ 𝖲𝗎𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗋 𝖣.

Start from the beginning

Truth be told, you knew you were going to win, just by your patience and capability alone. To your knowledge, you took an interest in many hobbies so you weren't glued to your phone, unlike your girlfriend. Since the day you started dating, you hadn't fully comprehended her obsession with her phone, a constant need to update her followers about her everyday life. But as months passed, you learned to tolerate it, because of the love you held for your girlfriend but her addiction to her phone is very unhealthy. It was time for her to detach from the online world and reconnect with the real world.

As previously stated, the terms were that if you lost, you create a 'get ready with me' routine on YouTube and if she lost then she'll allow you to put makeup on her. She hardly uses makeup, preferring to be all-natural, observing intensely when you do it yourself. You were quite enthusiastic about the outcome, but Summer not too much.

Her face was already cleaned and moisturized, ready for your magic hands. "You lost the bet, deal with it," you squinted your eyes at the curly-haired girl as you added the concealer, and applied the powder across her cheek with the brush. Natural makeup was more simple and much less of a hassle Summer was preparing to make.

"It wasn't a fair bet," she huffed, slightly squirming under the brush's touch.

"You can't go on without your phone for an entire day?"

"What else is there to do?"

"Literally anything else, find a hobby and pursue it. Your phone isn't everything."

"This phone is my life," she continues, holding the device tightly in her hand, and you send her a rhetorical look, "Besides the literal love of my life," she attempts to reinstate herself but miserably fails at doing so.

"Nice try," Summer meets an unimpressed look.

"Do you wanna blog this? My fans will love our wholesome moments." She picks up her phone, ready to record.

You block her back camera screen with your hand, which her smile deflates and a pout forms on her face.

"Hmmm not tonight babe, social media just twists up every wholesome thing and makes it poisonous." You closed the powder compact, discarding it in the heap of makeup supplies, and searched for your next item; the blusher.

"A lot of words just came out of your mouth that I didn't understand," she deadpanned.

"Let me put it in much simpler terms, you are not blogging this, put your phone away and enjoy the real world, not everything has to be on social media."

She nods reassuringly, placing her phone face forward on the desk beside the bed. You smile in appreciation of the action, finally discovering the blusher, matching with Summer's undertone, returning to the task at hand.

"Well I apologize for doing that, I just want the world to see how beautiful my girlfriend is so they can be jealous."

You laugh, "It's not like I banned you, babe, just no internet today. Just both of us alone."

Rolling your eyes playfully, throwing the blusher away as you picked up the eyeliner item.

"I'm not arguing with that."

You flick the eyeliner tube onto her forehead, causing Summer to wince. "Keep still, babe," you demanded the girl below you who shuffled. Very carefully, starting with her right eye, you drew in the eyeliner and hurriedly completed the other one.