1. meeting him ( pic of skyler )

I have lived in the same house for all my sixteen years of life and now I have to move . Not only do I have to move houses and schools I have to move to an new country . I lived in Australia of my first sixteen year and now I'm moving to California . I'm moving in with my dad while my mum stays in Australia . Mum got remarried two months ago and I now have two younger siblings and they became the favourites and bill ( stepdad ) doesn't like me when mums in the room he acts all nice but when she's gone he tells me that I'm not welcome or I'm in the way etc. when he know mum will be gone for a few days he'll hit my and deny me food so I asked mum if I could go life with dad and she said that I could . So here I am sitting in a car next to my dad .

Its a little weird cause I haven't seen him in awhile the ride was over an hour along and was mostly silent with the radio in the back ground . Then we finally pull in the drive way I was a pretty big two story house my dads a lawyer and is never really home so I didn't understand why he had such a big house and not just an apartment. But I'm not complaining we walked through the door I looked around and noticed it was pretty Morden and the colour was black and white with bits of colours here and there it was nice " the boxes are in your room witch in upstairs the very last room on your left okay I have to go to work now and won't be back of a week the car in the garage is you're the keys are in the bowel there " he said as he walked out of the house and I was left there alone.As I walked in to my room .

I notice my boxes in the corner of my room I start to unpack and most of it is my clothes and my babies and by babies I mean my books I love them more then my self yes as you probably guessed I'm kind of a nerd and yes I mean I spend all my time reading and playing video games by myself I have no friends nor do I really need /or want any .

I finish unpacking and decided to read my book I didn't quite finish on the plane ride so I sat down on my bay window witch had turquoise pillows I my room was black and turquoise I don't know how he know that was my favourite colour . As I was reading t thought it was quite peaceful the sun was shining down on my face and the wind was blowing lightly on my face and I could here the birds chirping in the back ground . It was the perfect weather where you could wear any thing and be comfy I was wearing black leggings with a green lantern t-shirt . When suddenly my peace was disturbed by loud music across the way and I realized it was from the the house next door in the room across form me ." holy shit " I said out loud by accident when I seen the most amazing-hot - sexy guy if ever seen in my life he was tall and tan with black hair and big muscles you could see the outline of his abs through is black V-neck and believe me when I say he was hot if only I could see his eyes .

And soon as I thought that he turn around and chuckled and walked up to the window ."thanks " a deep hot voice that could make you melt said I blinked and said "what " " I know I was hot but damn know ones ever said holy shit when they see me " I scoff at his comment wow is ego is big " I wasn't talking about you I said it because your loud ass music scared the shit out of me okay " he smirked oh may that smirk could kill I literally die if I seen him smile . " sure anyway who are you and why are you in nicks house ( nicks my older brother he's 17 always lived with dad) " I live here and how do you know my brother " I said and he looked a little socked " your nicks sister wow" " what's that mean and you didn't answer me "" oh nothing sweetie and me and nick go to school together what's your name " " its Skyler Kingston not sweetie and who are you " he chuckled again and said " I'm chase padickton sweetie"I laughed a little and he raised his brow in a questioning manor " what" I chuckled this time " oh nothing sweetie " and closed the window and blinds and walked a way laughing .

I thought that his last name really suited him .I walked down stairs into the kitchen to see nick and a random girl in a full make out session on the counter " Ahh ewe gross " the separated and my brother chuckled and run up and hugged me lifting me off the ground " I missed you " " I missed you too nick " the girl literally ripping him from me " who the fuck is she " the girl screamed at nick . I looked at the girl and smirked just to annoy her " I'm Skyler who the fuck are you " " I'm Emily nicks girlfriend and what are you doing in his house and hugging my man " by this time nick is trying not to laugh at Emily I laugh " nick a man ha-ha no boy is more like it " I say then nick jumps in " hey I am a man " I chuckled " fine you're a man boy then " nick chuckled a my conclusion " its good you have you back sky " " its good to be back Nicky" while me and nick were talking Emily looked like she was about to murder me .

" Nicky what the fuck who are you and what are you doing here" me and nick both stared laughing I put my hand out for her to shake " I'm Skyler nicks sister its nice too meet you " she was shocked for a second before shaking my hand " oh god in so sorry I'm just protective you know" I giggled at this " it okay I get it an girl you never hear of in your boyfriends house I get it " we all giggled . " anyway I just came don't for a sandwich btw dad will be gone for a week " yeah I know " I walked past then and made may sand which while the move to the lounge room to watch a movie as I walk past to get back to my room I seen them cuddled together and had to admit the were really cute together he was about a head taller then her and he had messy light brown hair and bright green eyes and was a nice build since he was the quarterback of the school football team and Emily was a short blonde girl with light blue eyes small build that would fit perfectly with nicks .

I walked back in my room and showered and looked in the mirror to see my curly light brown wet hair and bright green eyes staring back at me I was kind of short about 5'5 small build I put on a pair of black shorts and a black tank top and went to bed and fell strait to sleep.