1. A

- AE (Abbreviation): "Alphaesus Era," the time period which represented the Beginning of Days in Harbnaezul.

AAE (Abbreviation): "After Alphaesus Era," the time period after the Alphaesus Era, where the nine tribes of Zuls were given official permission from the gods to do as they desired, as long the gods' "Divine Orders" were followed.

- Aam (Conjunction): am

- Acreed (Noun): acid, a substance which can eat away at the substances it touches
(Adj. Acreedis): acidic, something which leaves a sourness on the tongue; something described that can eat away at the substances it touches.

- Aen (Conjunction): and

- Aengor (Conjunction): or

- Aensa (Conjunction, adverb): as

- Aer (Conjunction): are

- Aethu'um (Noun): the heavens, the skies of Harbnaezul. Not meant to be related to the Harbnaezulian afterlife. (See "Ascundus")

- Aethuuras (Noun): astronomy, the study of the stars, the moons, and the signs of Harbnaezul. It is a very common job amongst the Aethersouls and Shimmersouls.

- Affermita (Adjective, noun): affirmative, in agreement; yes

- Agern (Adjective): annoy, annoyed, annoyance

- Agernas (Adjective): anger, angry, enraged, furious; also the name of a cardiovascular issue involving increased aggravation and stress via high blood pressure (hypertension)

- Aghnallept (Noun): (chiefly of a potion or concoction with healing properties) restoring of one's health, restorative

- Aghnal'lyrin (Noun): (literally) a song typically hummed by Riversoul healers, used to soothe and pacify their patients, and even themselves. The song varies from healer to healer, but it almost always has gentle switches from high to low notes and back again, with the healer humming at a quiet, yet audible volume, as it is solely meant for the healer and their patient to hear.

- Aghnal'votius (Noun): (literally) a Restoration Potion

- Amilva (Noun): anvil, also the name of a forging town located north of Kelvas'Hel's Peak, in Flaresoul Territory

- Anornvas (Verb): adorn, add beauty to something

- Anorn'wooka (Verb): the act of a male wooing a potential female by showering her with gifts, typically using jewelry, weapons, and trinkets to earn her interest; it is also very usually accompanied by honest compliments towards the female's body, personality, etc.

- Alphaesus (Noun): the Beginning of Days in Harbnaezul, the first era in which the Harbnaezulian gods manifested and created the world that is Harbnaezul, creating the kingdoms, the territories, and the very tribes that would soon roam it. It lasted for approximately 500 years before the gods themselves established that the Alphaesus Era (AE) should end, giving rise to the "After Alphaesus Era," or AAE - which has lasted up until this day.

- Aphotic (Tribe Variant): a Variant of Ryvuzul (Riversoul) with shark-like characteristics; darker, more grey-shaded scales; and bioluminescent markings along their body.

- Ascundus (Noun): the Harbnaezulian version of Heaven, where all those with souls deemed clean are sent after death to live in eternal peace. Lunaris is said to be the goddess who judges all souls upon their mortal death.

- Alsurndur (Adverb): asunder, apart

- Alturnown (Verb): alter, change in a noticeable way
(Sim. Alturnowning): altering

- Alturnotive (Adjective): another possibility, another choice

- Alvax (Noun, adjective): a cure; curing (someone) of (something)

- Augul (Verb): toggle a switch or lever, activate (something)

- Aus (Adjective): out of, made out of (something)

- Autotroph (Tribe Variant): a Variant of Rutzul (Rootsoul) with bark-like plates along their body;  horns akin to tree branches sprouting from their head; greener, more vibrant scales; and a single bright gold swirl upon their forehead.

- Aux (Noun): sound, noise