Collecting all my strength I pressed the doorbell. After a few seconds the door unlocked but nobody opened it. That's weird why just the door got unlocked and it did not open. I pushed the door open and entered the penthouse.

There was no one there so I just called "Mom." But I got no reply so I closed the door and again called for Mom.

Finally there stood one person I never wanted to see and was ignoring.

"What are you doing here?" I asked the person standing in front of me.

"I wanted to talk," he replied and continued by saying "alone."

"I don't want to talk," I told him the truth. "Plus there is nothing to talk about," I explained to him.

"Stop pushing me away Pihu. You can't throw the matter under the rug and expect everyone to follow it," he came towards me.

I moved back and said, "I am doing nothing, Aditya." "Really Pihu?" he asked and came one step forward.

"Aditya please," I pleaded to him because I didn't want to admit it so I took a step back.

"Is it ok for you if I marry Natasha?" he asked and took a step forward. It was looking as if he was trying to take a step forward to break my walls.

"Yes," I said but my nails dug into my hand and I took a step back.

"Will you be able to see me marrying her?" he again asked and took a step forward.

"Yes," my breathing got uneven and my nails dug deeper. "Ever perform all the rituals with your brother," I said making him back off this time.

He did not budge and looked straight into my eyes as if he was trying to catch my lie. "Look into my eyes and say it Pihu," he told with a step forward.

I can't but I have to so I said "Yes" and took a step backward.

"Stop lying and please release your hand. You are giving me the pain by hurting yourself," I was shocked to hear it and see he noticed it. Nobody knows it when I try to suppress my anger or hurt I dig nails in my hand. I was surprised in the heat of the moment also he was seeing the little things like this.

I released my hand and took a step backward. "So you were not jealous when Natasha was close to me?" with that he took a step forward.

"No," I told him again and took a step backward. My back was about to touch the wall and I knew I couldn't escape.

"Tell me why you were angry when you saw us in the washroom," he did not ask a question he was stating the facts and wanted to know the reason behind it. The reason which he wanted to be in his favor.

"It was awkward for me to stay there," my mind automatically framed a lie so I took a step backward.

Finally, my back touched the wall and there was no space for me to go. He took a step forward and said "You were not jealous fine you were not angry when you saw fine but what happened when you saw the hickeys and lipstick marks? You wanted to wipe everything off me and claim me as yours."

I looked towards him with wide eyes but he continued "You wanted to be with me and show Natasha that I belong to you. You were crying because you thought you lost me."

"Tell me Pihu is this correct or not?" he asked and this was the time I could not take it.

"Yes, I was jealous to see those marks on your body. I was hating the moment when she was on your lap. I hate her to my core for touching you but I could not do anything, Aditya," I shouted and cried.

"I can't be with you and I was crying on my luck. I was crying for my life which would be to watch both of you together. I was crying because I lost you," I confessed everything with tears flowing from my eyes.

His Brother's Wifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें