009

💙Rory🩷✓⃝ 10 minutes agoYou play stupid games, you win stupid prizes🎵- Miss Americana and the heartbreak prince  - taylor swift

You play stupid games, you win stupid prizes
🎵- Miss Americana and the heartbreak prince - taylor swift

999,912

💬
200,099

9,000

User726
AURORAS LOOOK

Usyr74
My poor baby

Useer73
WOW WOW WOW OMFG

User725
The audio ? Is she okay ?

User62
Heartbreak prince

Becca Clarke ✓⃝
Roryyyyy
- reply
User72
FINALLY Miss BECCA GOT VERIFIED
- reply
Becca Clarke ✓⃝
YESSSSS
- reply
User6
Isn't walker only allowed to call her Rory

~💌~

A heavy silence hung over the Scobell household in the wake of the carnival incident. The tension between Aurora and Walker was palpable, their unspoken grievances casting a shadow over their relationship.

As the hours stretched into days, Walker found himself growing increasingly anxious.

He had tried calling and texting Aurora multiple times, but each attempt had been met with deafening silence. The weight of her absence gnawed at him, filling him with a sense of dread he couldn't shake.

And not to mention that tiktok she posted

Becca calling her Rory

That's only his nickname

And she looked amazing

He'd wish he'd tell him that

Leena, sensing her brother's distress, approached him with a sympathetic smile. "Hey, Walker, how are you holding up?" she asked, her voice soft with concern.

Walker forced a weak smile, though his eyes betrayed his inner turmoil. "Not great," he admitted, his voice heavy with regret. "I love her and I just wish she wouldn't be mad at me !"

Leena's heart ached for her brother as she wrapped him in a comforting embrace. "I know, Walker. But maybe she just needs some time to process everything," she murmured, her voice gentle but firm. " I mean you fought and Emily "

Meanwhile, Aurora sat alone in her room, her thoughts consumed by the events of the past few days. She had been avoiding Walker's calls and texts, unable to face him in the wake of their argument.

Charlie, sensing his sister's distress, approached her with a sympathetic smile. "Hey, Rora, how are you holding up?" he asked, his voice gentle but probing.

Aurora forced a weak smile, though her eyes betrayed her inner turmoil. "Not great," she admitted, her voice heavy with regret. "I just wish things weren't so complicated. Oh my gosh why does love need to be so complicated !"

Charlie's heart ached for his sister as he wrapped her in a comforting embrace. "I know, Rora. But maybe it's time to talk to Walker and clear the air," he suggested, his voice gentle but firm.

Aurora nodded, though her heart was heavy with uncertainty. "I know you're right, Charlie. I'll talk to him soon," she promised, her voice tinged with determination." No wait he'll talk to me ! "

Meanwhile, unbeknownst to Aurora, Charlie had taken matters into his own hands. Unable to bear seeing his sister in such pain, he had reached out to Walker behind her back, determined to set things right.

"Hey, Walker, we need to talk," Charlie said, his tone firm but measured as he dialed Walker's number.

Walker's heart skipped a beat as he heard Charlie's voice on the other end of the line. "Charlie? What's going on?" he asked, his voice tinged with apprehension.

Charlie's jaw clenched with frustration as he launched into a tirade. "What's going on? What the fuck is wrong with you I'll tell you what's going on! You hurt my sister, Walker. You hurt her badly," he exclaimed, his voice trembling with anger.

Walker's stomach churned with guilt as Charlie's words sank in. "I know, Charlie. And I'm sorry," he admitted, his voice heavy with regret. "I never meant to hurt her."

Charlie's anger softened slightly at Walker's admission, though his frustration remained palpable. "I know you didn't, Walker. But that doesn't change the fact that you did," he replied, his tone firm but measured.

Walker nodded, feeling the weight of Charlie's words bearing down on him. "I know. And I'll do whatever it takes to make things right,"

" ya you fucking better"

— You Belong With Me —