002

Aurora loved pink , she could rant for an hour on why , Aurora loved Aphrodite ,  she was her favorite Greek goddesses and was a child of Aphrodite , Aurora loved reading ,  it brought her comfort , Aurora loved bows , it made her feel complete . When you'd think of Auroras room , all you'd know that it had to be pink , her vanity had lots of pink flowers and perfumes , her bed was white with pink pillows , she loved ballet , she just loved being a girl .

Aurora also loved playing her guitar, electric and acoustic, she loved playing football , she enjoys spending time with her brothers doing activities with them , although she didn't do it much she loved playing video games with them , not because she wanted to bind with them or whatever , she enjoyed the sensation of watching them rage ,  she loved being a girl .

~🎧~

It was a day since the interview and Leah and Dior just left the bushnells .

Becca and Bella were staying a bit longer .

They were all cuddled up in Auroras bed , eating a tube of ice cream each , catching up with one another .

" ok wait Becca what happened between you and that guy from your English class ?" Aurora asked

" oh my gosh I forgot to tell you ! He asked me to hang out with him " Becca said blushing

" what ! When  !" Bella screamed in excitement

" next weekend and I need to guys to help me with getting ready !"

" of course Becca , Bella our little girl is growing up so fast "

" I'm only a year younger then you both !"

~💌~

"I'm home , and I got food !" Charles shouted from downstairs , Aurora  walked out of her room , watching her other siblings , Aidan , Jack and Violet rushed downstairs shouting about who would get there first .

It was about 7 pm so her two friends had already been picked up by their parents

Once she reached downstairs she saw Chinese food scattered around the table

She took a seat by her sister amd  looked at her older brother getting off of the phone with someone

"who's that?" Aurora asked.

"Walker " Charles simply answered placing his phone down turning to help his siblings with the food .

"hey do you guys have anything to do tomorrow " Charles asked once everyone had something in their plate

" no " Violet and Jack said in sync

" I don't think so why ?" Aiden  asked

" ya I don't either "  Aurora said

"ok great we're going out "

"Where ?"

"Don't know "

"With who ? " Violet asked

"Dior , Walker , Leena , Leah and Aryan you guys still down  "

The siblings all agreed and continued eating their food messing around with each other