Welcome to Disney Castle

The soft whispers of the cosmos enveloped the Gummi Ship as it cleaved through the inky blackness of space, its interior bathed in a serene glow that echoed the celestial bodies outside. The echoes of their recent exploits at Olympus Coliseum were etched into their minds, adrenaline now yielding to a quieter reflection of accomplishment and camaraderie. Within the common area of the ship, they lounged, an aura of easygoing fellowship permeating the air as tales of valor and narrow escapes were exchanged with smiles and laughter.

In a secluded corner, Ava sought solace from the persistent throbbing in her head. Her fingers traced circles along her temples, the rhythmic motion seeking to banish the lingering vestiges of pain. She was a solitary island of quietude amidst the jovial currents around her.

The sight of a cup being placed before her snapped Ava from her introspective state. Sora stood there, a smile of concern etching his features, his hands offering the water as if presenting a token of comfort. "Thought you might need this," he said, his voice a soothing balm in the low hum of the ship.

"Thank you, Sora," Ava acknowledged with a grateful smile, the refreshing coolness of the water tempering the heat of her headache. Across the room, Valerie caught the tender interaction, a warmth unfurling in her chest at the sight of such thoughtful care. She turned back to engage in the lighthearted debate with Donald and Goofy, their collective laughter a bright note in the tapestry of their shared memories.

As the group's mirth bubbled in the background, Sora and Ava found themselves in a cocoon of calm, the control panels casting an intermittent glow that highlighted their quiet exchange.

"How are you holding up?" Sora inquired, his gaze laden with unwavering concern. He had noted the subtle indicators of Ava's discomfort—the shadowed crease between her brows, the gentle press of palm to temple.

Her gaze lifted from the cup in her hands as she met Sora's kind gaze. His eyes, warm and understanding, offered her silent reassurance, indicating their deep bond. "I'm better now, thanks to you," she responded, her voice soft but steady. "And you? That was quite a battle back there."

Sora leaned back, a modest shrug accompanying his reply. "I'm alright. It's all in a day's work for us, huh?" Despite his gentle smile, his eyes betrayed the fatigue of their recent fights.

Ava nodded in agreement, her appreciation for his understated bravery clear. "It is. You were amazing out there. We all were," she said, pausing to take another sip of water, letting its coolness calm her further. "These battles... they take a toll, don't they?"

Sora considered her words for a moment, his expression thoughtful. "Yeah, they do," he admitted, his gaze meeting hers with understanding beyond words. "But remember, you're not alone in this. There's Valerie, Donald, Goofy, and... and me." The emphasis on the last word was slight but significant, implying that a depth of feeling was brewing.

Ava's response was a soft smile, her eyes reflecting their shared connection - while hinting at something more. "Thank you, Sora," she murmured, her voice whispering gratitude. "That means a lot."

Sora's smile conveyed support and friendship. Yet, as they shared a lingering glance, there was a subtle shift in the air - a recognition of something more profound, an emotion neither had yet fully acknowledged.

Their conversation was abruptly interrupted by Donald's urgent squawk. "Guys! Look at this!" His voice cut through the calm, propelling him toward the navigation console. Their attention was immediately refocused by the distress call from The King's Castle. This castle - Donald and Goofy's home - was in peril, a vivid reminder of the vulnerability of the world they were sworn to protect.

"We've gotta go!" Donald declared, his tone blending resolve and concern. Goofy, usually the epitome of cheer, nodded seriously. "Yep, no time to waste!" Sora stood up, his determination reflected in his stance. "Alright, let's set a course."