𝟏𝟖 ; 𝐄𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐯𝐚𝐬

>> KDJ POV <<

I ignored his face in the morning.

I woke up in a terrible state. I recalled last night's scene.
Embarrassing, really...

I had just called him over to my house for a moment. But Junghyeok collapsed. In worry, I put him to bed in aim he'd get better when he awakes. Yet, when he did, I provoked him.

That night, I remembered.
'Can I kiss you?' I asked.

No, no, no...it's my fault.

My insides felt like they had been ripped apart. Yet, I managed and brought myself to my dining hall and sat idly.

I noticed Junghyeok standing across the room and watching me with eager eyes.

"What?" I asked. "Better already?"

He smiled shamelessly.
"I'm okay."

I rolled my eyes and then suddenly my cellphone chimed. I looked over and saw a notification.

-Han Sooyoung
hey, idiot.........im bored. bring that bastard and lets do something, also i have smth to tell you x

I stared blankly.
Junghyeok noticed and raised an eyebrow.
"What is it?"

* * *

>> Narrator <<

Heewon waved as she leaned on a pillar.

Shin Yoosung noticed first. "I-it's Heewon-unni!"
Her young figure resembled that of a beautiful model. Defined cheeks and a lovely face. She had grown wonderfully.

Yoosung ran through her Highschool's exit, and embraced Heewon dearly.
"How was school?" she giggled.

Lee Gilyoung watched from behind Yoosung and he waved.

"What brings you here? he asked gently.

Heewon smiled. "Nothing really. I happened to be passing by here on my way home."

"Is Hyunsung-oppa also with you?"

Heewon scoffed and turned away. Her complexion seemed to have gotten significantly red...
"He's not with me. But this evening, he'll be back in town."

Hyungsung was in the military at the moment. Yet, today he had his holiday weekend.

Lee Gilyoung laughed. "Heewon-noona always blushes when we mention him. Right, Yoosung?"

Yoosung nodded and smiled brightly. "But even Hyunsung-oppa does the same. Both of you love each other dearly."

Heewon was taken aback by the kid's conclusion.
"I-insane!" she muttered. "Quiet, you two! How did you do in your exam, by the way?"

Gilyoung groaned and Yoosung looked down.
"Unni only wants to change the subject..."

Heewon sighed and held the kid's bags. "Anyway, let's go home."

The two's expression brightened once again.
"Let's go,"

.  .  .