𝟏𝟏 ; 𝐀𝐧 𝐞𝐜𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐲'𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

>> YJH POV (2)<<

Shit.
Did I collapse here by any chance?

"You really don't remember? Once you entered, you suddenly fell unconscious. I had to carry you here."

Kim Dokja said it casually. But I'm sure it was a pain. And, his breath was warm. He grew closer to my face and his words melted on my skin.

By the way, I never saw Kim Dokja like this. Loosely clothed and tired on his bed. I watched him in a dazed state. I wanted to hold him.

I hadn't yet recovered that well yet, so I still spiralled in my own degrading thoughts.
Lee Seolhwa's certain voice rang in my ears.

There is no time in this short life to dwell on guilt.

I know you heart is already in his hands.

Move on from the rough feelings.

I closed my eyes and unknowingly spoke my thoughts.
"Kim Dokja. I don't want you to move on."

The startled Dokja lifted his hand and placed it on my chest. "Ah, I think you're still tired. I don't know what you're saying," He then proceeded to hit me lightly where my heart raced.

No, not this. Don't act clueless in front me, you idiot.
"Kim Dokja," I called. "Let me hold you."

He didn't respond. For a minute, it was a hazy silence. I hadn't expected much from this shallow question, but that bastard lightly nodded and brought himself closer to me.

The windows were slightly shaded and I stared as I wrapped my arms around him.

The night had finally been bestowed upon us and I felt his warm body against mine. Wherever we touched— I felt a static spark. But I didn't want to pull away.

I heard Kim Dokja's soft moans. He buried his face in my shoulder and held my bicep.
I...
Should I...

No. I held back and stroked his head gently.
"You bastard," I laughed. "Thank you."

He looked up and I realised his eyes has gotten more tired.
"Do you want to sleep?" I mumbled softly on his neck.

"Yoo Junghyeok," he opened his mouth to call my name in a hushed tone.
"Can I kiss you?"

. . .